Presser

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very honest in his appraisal ie too many didn't do their job, too many soft options taken and that the scoreboard flattered the dogs.

I don't know what they do with the lack of grunt with the forwards. Year after year dominated with n without the ball. Different coach same domination.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The rorted ref - sure. The one that disallowed 2 raiders tries under the posts.

But thats cool. Your footy acumen is excellent cough cough resign cough cough Casey :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
It was a maybe mate. But after tonight, i won't be keeping him. Your reading skills clearly need to be worked on *cough* *cough*

Last edited:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yea can’t complain about the ref when raiders got two tries ripped
well u can some of the those decisions were like chook lotto. But yeah - stats wise they should have put an extra 30 on us but at least 12 of those were on Sutton.

If analsey somehow comes out and defends that rubbish - that'll do me.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who is he putting the blame on with that first Raider try?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Casey wasn’t switched on. Didn’t drop back like wingers supposed to do. That’s what CC was saying when “some players didn’t do their job tonight”. Then Reed M goes on to say it happened from the outset. Who else would it be

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
It was a maybe mate. But after tonight, i won't keep keeping him. Your reading skills clearly need to be worked on *cough* *cough*
Your maybe was bad enough. The only positive thing he's ever done was stopping Fifita from getting an extra metre by putting himself in intensive care and you were thinking of resigning him.

Everyone fcks up at some point. Own it.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
that first set showed the confusion the hip drop bullshit has inflicted, nobody wanted to tackle the legs. Letting horsborough walk 30m was pathetic and set the tone for the game. CC needs to back Up his words with action. If ***** aren’t doing their job, drop them and get someone who will