Rd 9 vs Dragons 3-2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
TPJ missed 8 tackles today, threw an idiotic no look offload that led to a try and 47 of his metres were kick return metres.

Burton made a few mistakes but was a constant threat throughout and with the exception of that last kick for a 7 tackle set, his kicking game was good.

If you think TPJ played well today, you’re on some heavy gear lol
C'mon white nasheed, you (no one else) said he's -100 because he cost us a try. Well by your reckoning, Burton cost us a try because he couldn't catch a sitter. Yet played well.

-100? Maybe Reynolds (for being an idiot) or Casey (for being useless). No TPJ today - their forwards just roll through us.

Your takes are funny provided they have some logic behind it. You're not even close with this one bro.

U need to go grab some of your white Leb mates and go flex at some chicks at nightclubs and while doing that, reflect on your footy views. It'll help your mental state for sure.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Saw him play in reserves the other week and he was playing a real Yeo role. Really liked it.

Hot take - kid gets used to 1sts and bulks up a little - could be looking at reps in 3 or 4 years.
He did not have that skill set in his game last year. Must be something the Dogs are working specifically with Edwards. Great Potential.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry i know JA scored two rippers but he ran around 2 very ordinary defenders and was set up by a guy on one leg who defended much better than him.

WHY is he MOM for so many LOL?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3. Burns
2. Avo
1. RFM (his best game this year by a country mile.)

Wads very good again too. Burton also played pretty well.

-100 points for TPJ for costing us a try and missing even more tackles than Reed lol
I thought you said we were going to get smashed mate

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes yes I am aware of all that…he was great
All good. Totally agreed with your 321 just wanted to point out if others missed the game that his overall game was quite good.

Can’t wait to see Waddell off the bench as that means we have troops back.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone not giving burns 3 doesn't know rugby league IMO.

3. Burns.
2. Avo
1. Waddell. He's been very good all year.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Saw him play in reserves the other week and he was playing a real Yeo role. Really liked it.

Hot take - kid gets used to 1sts and bulks up a little - could be looking at reps in 3 or 4 years.
Very classy... Has alot of Pricey about him.

The way he just pciks a space ebtween players and pokes his body through shows his footy smarts. Another Gooden the coaches must love.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 Mahoney
2 Burns
1 Hayze

Mahoney was exceptional
Burns had a few great plays showed real heart
Hayze’s work rate was high he was really good today.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
3 - Avo
2 - Burns
1 - Waddell
Totally agree! Burns was fantastic, but without Averilos speed and in and away, those tries werent scored.
Burns was bloody fantastic though. His select passes to get us out of trouble and open up the field were brilliant.
Waddell try was completely out of the book! Well done!! I honestly hope that we re-sign him. He has had a very good year and has been gradually improving since he got here.
3. Averilo
2. Burns
3. Waddell

Great win boys!!!!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Very classy... Has alot of Pricey about him.

The way he just pciks a space ebtween players and pokes his body through shows his footy smarts. Another Gooden the coaches must love.
and from what I saw, can pass a ball better than the Crab.

Oh - thats actually not a compliment its an expectation.

My bad...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. Averillo
2. Reynolds
3. Burns

Status
Not open for further replies.