Oloapu in NSW Cup v Newtown

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thoughts on his game today and this season. I don't see anything saviour like and the current answer to any of our half problems. Drifts in and out of games way to much in my opinion. Much improvement left in him no doubt but not ready for NRL.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thoughts on his game today and this season. I don't see anything saviour like and the current answer to any of our half problems. Drifts in and out of games way to much in my opinion.
Didn’t have his best game. He is definitely not ready for first grade. I didn’t see what the hype is about him.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Too many errors today but at least he tries things

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Obviously very talented and strong in defence. Seemed his steps and ball play were a little slow and telegraphed.

Had a great opportunity to knock on the door but to me needs more time.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking hell, don’t worry about all the good games he has had, and the fact that he is a big reason they are on top of the ladder. Pick a game where everyone played shit and use that as your proof.
I've watched plenty. He should be dominating and have the ball in his hands every play if he's an NRL ready half. I see someone who drifts in and out of 2nd grade games. Sorry.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thoughts on his game today and this season. I don't see anything saviour like and the current answer to any of our half problems. Drifts in and out of games way to much in my opinion. Much improvement left in him no doubt but not ready for NRL.
you are right but he is still better then Flanagan even at the moment