Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s suicidal letting Avo play, especially against teams like Sharks and South’s who have the best back line movements in the world.
it definitely must be CC trying to see if avo is a hitch or not playing. Kills me that we are not willing to play some fresh players …

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If we beat sharks 100-0 we over take them and go into 6th spot. C’mon boys
Haha exact same post as mine last week except we only needed +32 to get back in the 8.....every week it blows out further :(

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If you look for a positive clashes against all these prick teams pawwa, soufs and bogan in the future are gonna feel so fkn good to win. If there’s one thing I’ve learnt from being so shite the good times will feel ten times better when they come.
Thanks for the glass half full pep talk. I needed it. Please start preparing one for tonight lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
it definitely must be CC trying to see if avo is a hitch or not playing. Kills me that we are not willing to play some fresh players …
Cc drawing a line in the sand for a few players? Still odd.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m getting good vibes, same vibes as pre-Parra game and I stand by saying we beat Eels if we don’t suffer the injury fate we did…

We have to do four key things very well:
1) apply a serious amount of heat to Nico Hynes, it all goes through him + he seems to have way too much thinking time and often crab across field linking up with others… just beeline for him and place him under pressure all game.
2) kick chase & discipline - if we get Cronulla working out of their end, we will make life that little bit more difficult for them, but equally important, we need to maintain discipline, cheap meters against good teams will punish us. We can’t be perfect, but we need to be smarter in this area, particularly on 4th and 5th tackles.
3) defensive resilience, we have shown an incredible amount of commitment on our line and in stages in the games under pressure (despite what score lines in recent weeks suggest) - our D has to be the cornerstone to a positive outcome with the Sharks sure to challenge us in a big way, but if we can repell and drain their confidence - we’ll be on track.
4) last but not least, with our forward stocks taking a hit, we have to promote ruck speed for 80mins, not for 20, 30, 50, 75mins…. But 80mins. Players should be wiggling around like mo-fo’s and desperately trying to play the ball to keep Sharks on the back foot retreating and placing pressure on the officials to give us some charity.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cc drawing a line in the sand for a few players? Still odd.
yeah very weird bro it’s not like we’re in the finals week lol. He should be giving every player a recovery since it’s all about having a top 30 …

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
yeah very weird bro it’s not like we’re in the finals week lol. He should be giving every player a recovery since it’s all about having a top 30 …
He maybe testing out Avo's toughness in a very public way? Could backfire on him tho.

Dogiezz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sharks forum saying this game is to boost their F/A

Like 45+ :o

Dogs 13+
MoM - Flanno with his running game, resigned for life :smilingimp:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm interested to see what Burton at 7 actually entails? Being a left foot kicker and a left step, that's been his natural side. So does CC still play him on the left with Flanagan as a 2nd receiver? Or does he play on the right?
Time will tell