Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
As far I can tell Averillo has a prepatellar bursitis which is unfarkin believably painful. It's a swelling in the knee cap caused by the bursa producing too much fluid. The treatment is pretty simple, ice and anti inflammatories. It's not in the actual knee joint and as such doesn't cause a loss of stability or strength, it just farkin hurts like a bastard. Provided Averillo follows the physio's advice it shouldn't affect his playing ability.

Always a Bulldog

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As far I can tell Averillo has a prepatellar bursitis which is unfarkin believably painful. It's a swelling in the knee cap caused by the bursa producing too much fluid. The treatment is pretty simple, ice and anti inflammatories. It's not in the actual knee joint and as such doesn't cause a loss of stability or strength, it just farkin hurts like a bastard. Provided Averillo follows the physio's advice it shouldn't affect his playing ability.

Always a Bulldog
I am not a doctor but based on what you said, I wouldn't be playing him tommorow.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I am not a doctor but based on what you said, I wouldn't be playing him tommorow.
Why not? It's not like it's going to get any worse by him playing, there's no risk of further injury, he's had over a week for treatment. If it's still sore a painkiller will work, but it's quite likely not necessary.

Always a Bulldog

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why not? It's not like it's going to get any worse by him playing, there's no risk of further injury, he's had over a week for treatment. If it's still sore a painkiller will work, but it's quite likely not necessary.

Always a Bulldog
Averillo's knee was ok last game till it got hit by the Fijian brick outhouse.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
He can’t play with injury, he’s a pussy

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flannagan cost Barrett his job and now Cameron Ciraldo is heading to that direction.
karl oloapu should be the 6.
Sam Hughes should be 8 and king moved to second row and Waddell on the bench. We need big bodies at front.RFM is below average and Hayze Perham is not an attacking fullback. The bench is weak. Sharks by plenty

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Flannagan cost Barrett his job and now Cameron Ciraldo is heading to that direction.
Sam Hughes should be 8 and king moved to second row and Waddell on the bench. We need big bodies at front.RFM is below average and Hayze Perham is not an attacking fullback. The bench is weak. Sharks by plenty
Nice summary. Sharks by 21-30.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Move King?

Fkn lol stick to your bullshit "news" and your 0% strike rate.

I'm embarrassed for you.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
Is it like a cork ?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Did your plodder make an origin side or even be “considered for one “? Na.. has your plodder even scored a try or set any up? Nah…. You need to get off the billys, instead take a deep breath of realness and a shot of wake the fuck up fam cause you’re delusional and or a troll baby!
Yep. Set up 2 tries and won us the game against Melbourne

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nice work mate, that’s why he says the Flanagun angle was pure gold .. but it’s the negative positive angle that’s the real gold … he’ll find a new rich vein ..

Wonder where that puts his quota level ?

View attachment 68880
I plan to ascend from Kennel Immortal onto JMK level. Swoosh, nothin' but net!

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Move King?

Fkn lol stick to your bullshit "news" and your 0% strike rate.

I'm embarrassed for you.
King knows how to pass a ball, the last try against cowboys where he was part of the try set Ado carr up for a try in the corner. King is our best player on the field and he can pass.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
I didn’t know you were a doctor, for some reason based on your name I thought you were in aviation ..

I know you said “as far as you can tell” but it sounds like you’ve done a pretty thorough diagnosis, do you treat all the players ?

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair summation who replaces perham, averillo

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
King knows how to pass a ball, the last try against cowboys where he was part of the try set Ado carr up for a try in the corner. King is our best player on the field and he can pass.
The only position King will ever move to is lock. He's an out and out middle.