Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
32mins into 6 tackles with Gus, Thommo asks if we might unleash KO this week? He says “I don’t know” but his face suggests otherwise.
Good we don’t care just need some fresh approach regarding the attack. All we need which everyone knows in league is that you can coach the kings of players to make them better however it’s literally eyes up footy which makes the balance of what your taught and playing eyes up to having a solid performance week in week out. Flanno seems to try too hard since he was at the roosters and it was masked by great players around him. Once he came here, it showed his a shot cnt and really didn’t adapt to the style of how we need to play. CC, Baz or whatever coach comes to the dogs, have no way of making this **** better.

Three things that make up a top 4 team

1. Forward Pack that gets you meters and defends their line well (haven’t had a decent forward pack since 2014)
2. Hooker that can service the team going on the front foot and at times being a 5/8 or half. (We have reed so sorted)
3. Halfback that takes the ball and steers the team with kick meters, instructing set plays. (Haven’t had one since sherwin)

The rest can be filled with whatever we need however without those three things no matter how we train or how we play, it’s always on the back foot trying to get on top in which case it only happens 30% of time.

To me this whole season was gearing up to be one hell of a season with the amount of bonding and team work the boys did to ensure they played as a unit instead of playing individually. Once we had tommo injury himself, patolo injure himself etc… We did not have anyone in the club step up to be that leader such as your Adam Reynolds’s type player. I’m fearful that all that pre season work could be undone if we don’t start to play as a unit and no matter the injuries, we need to play with energy and passion to avoid being in matches without a fight.

Phil knows what’s goin on, his been to so many clubs and fixed them, however what he did was bring experienced players to come in and nurture the upcoming pups. It seems to me that we legit don’t have any available player or players that we can get to the club. Adam Reynolds’s was the perfect person to get to the club and have him do that. Nicho Hynes another player, Cameron Munster. Someone who could bark orders to let every player of ours literally just focus on what they see rather then what’s the next play or the next move.

Sorry I wrote a long assssss post but I’m a passionate sick cnt

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
season was over 2 weeks ago best we can do is finish around 10-12th and build onto next year
Lol come on, Fam.we’re 3 and 4. Ciro folding up the tent now just proves he’s a spud.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I reckon they know we’ll get done well by the sharks and this is just a heads up to flano it’ll be his last shot so KO will come in against the dragons as it’ll be a lot easier transition.
This would be too smart. They’ll throw him in the deep end, I reckon.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What’s the excuse for his other 40 games he has played with us ?
Give it up goose. Your posts are spam
He went alright for us in the second half of last year… the only time he has played under a competent coach.

No need to get personal, buddy. Much love to you!

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol come on, Fam.we’re 3 and 4. Ciro folding up the tent now just proves he’s a spud.
sure we have done well so far but injuries have fucked the team this season it'll be a big ask to get around the top 8 with our shit for and against

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Greatest debut in the history of sport

Fuck either one, he is trash
Let’s not assume anything yet. Everyone under Cameron have somewhat increased in some passion in the jersey. Hope he kills it

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
sure we have done well so far but injuries have fucked the team this season it'll be a big ask to get around the top 8 with our shit for and against
Win enough games and for and against is irrelevant.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if the dumb **** crawley and fox sports wanted us to suffer with playing shit ***** and put out in the papers that the dogs are bad at looking after flanno etc just to shit stir our club
I agree he is a dick that hates the club and there are double standards but I think the club copped it because of the way they threw him into a presser minutes after he discovered he was axed

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd have thought you debut new blood when the teams going well, but if it's a tough opponent and we are expected to lose, then we have nothing to lose by naming them both and blooding them.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Flanno at 6 is worse than flanno at 7.. its disaster if he plays..he cant be playing
Hate speech is not team building, nor fair or warranted. The rotation of 6 and 7 was all about engaging Burton to own the team, and take the unreasonable pressure off Flanagan.
Hope the switch has the desired effect.