ENOUGH!!!!

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There is a big chance Kyle is retained next year or two as a hooker backup that can fill in for half with injuries, but it’ll depend on his hooker form. I hope he takes any future hooker roles this season very seriously.
Also he needs to b goal kicker. Burton isn’t cutting it and needs to focus on life. Flanno would mail that Alamoti try conversion with his eyes closed.

What’s more important?
Fu Brown dummy half scoots or Flanno goal kicking and defence?
He’d be worse at hooker . 1. No running threat 2. No vision 3. No kicking game 4. Poor decision maker.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’d be worse at hooker . 1. No running threat 2. No vision 3. No kicking game 4. Poor decision maker.
He certainly did better than Reed playing there today. With the exception of kicking game, Reed has all of those problems too, tbh.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have a half that should be steering the team, one that has a good kicking game. Instead, our hooker is making 40/20's and kicking 1000 times better. That useless **** can't kick a 40/40 let alone anything else. CC, make the call and throw the **** in the Ron Massey cup....on the bench!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I actually think they are making Burton goal kick knowing Flange won’t be in the team long term, I think the focus is trying to get bases covered for 24/25. But it’s just a guess.
Crichton will goal kick nek year

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's clearly the worst halfback in the comp and it's not even close. KO will obviously be next, it's just a matter of when.
Clearly the worst halfback in the universe.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Remains a mystery… what’s more of a mystery is keeping a half with nil try assists and poor kicking game in the 17 when that’s his job.
Ciraldo has moved on from this season already. Flanno not the 7 next year so Ciro has decided to persevere with Burtons goal kicking in prep for next year. Ciro is protecting KO from this mess, ...compounded by the fact he doesn't have the fortitude to drop his picks at 7 and 1 as yet.

To again put Alamonti on the wing and Topine centre after last week tells us he has given 2023 away to concentrate on developing the players mentally. Only trouble is they are in a negative spiral doing it his way atm.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
The “crab” as you call him dug in as much as any of our players, as evidenced by his SC points haul. Say what you will about him, but to suggest he didn’t put in effort is just stupid.

Beginning of 2022 is irrelevant. Flanagan wasn’t in the team for starters. When he did come in, the whole team was still struggling under Barrett’s convoluted systems and over coaching. Once potter took over and the players were given some freedom, they showed they can play better attacking footy than they are now with Reed calling the shots from dummy half.

Reed had a shocker and no amount of name dropping of unoriginal and uninspired nicknames will change that.
Haul? He had 40 points with no tries, assists or line breaks. Not exactly the best metric.

Oh - the Crab wasn't playing in early 2022? Why was that?

Your opinions on football aren't exactly well supported but are definitely original.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The more I read on here the more hopeless the future of the team seems to get :grinning:

Flanno consistently hopeless.
Perhaps consistently hopeless.
Burton inconsistently hopeless.

Now our G/F hooker is hopeless too apparently.

What chance do we realisticly have with a spine like that?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The more I read on here the more hopeless the future of the team seems to get :grinning:

Flanno consistently hopeless.
Perhaps consistently hopeless.
Burton inconsistently hopeless.

Now our G/F hooker is hopeless too apparently.

What chance do we realisticly have with a spine like that?
Unfortunately Flanagan is crap..
Fortunately Mahoney and Burton just played crap..there is a big difference..not all is hopeless WD..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Unfortunately Flanagan is crap..
Fortunately Mahoney and Burton just played crap..there is a big difference..not all is hopeless WD..
I kinda agree tho that its not all on him however pedestrian he is. If he is doing his best with limited skill yet the coach still picks him then time the coach wised up.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what about fukin Okonbor coming off his wing....why the fuk is he in first grade...dont we have any other decent wingers?
I can't believe Okunbor "continues" still to leave his opposite winger unmarked to come infield but he never tackles anyone inside either to shut down a play so why the f..k isn't he trained to stay on his wing FFS

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I can't believe Okunbor "continues" still to leave his opposite winger unmarked to come infield but he never tackles anyone inside either to shut down a play so why the f..k isn't he trained to stay on his wing FFS
He continually shows up his past and current coaches coaching. Must be a great trainer and thats all they can see.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I kinda agree tho that its not all on him however pedestrian he is. If he is doing his best with limited skill yet the coach still picks him then time the coach wised up.
What i mean WD is Flanagan is not a good player..he ain’t gunna do any better..At least Mahoney and Burton have the capacity to play better..

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He continually shows up his past and current coaches coaching. Must be a great trainer and thats all they can see.
Think his only future is as a forward. Situation yesterday was dire the narrative on here constantly providing imaginary solutions, has a lot more to do with the mental health of TK participants. TK is a perfect outlet for its members who are really coach's with skill sets in coaching undermanned teams. He is coaching actual people, not avatars is worth remembering.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Think his only future is as a forward. Situation yesterday was dire the narrative on here constantly providing imaginary solutions, has a lot more to do with the mental health of TK participants. TK is a perfect outlet for its members who are really coach's with skill sets in coaching undermanned teams. He is coaching actual people, not avatars is worth remembering.
Mental health of TK participants (and long suffering Bulldog supporters in general) :grinning: is cooked.

Seriously all injuries, bad luck, selections, rotations aside, any f/g coach that picks Oki over competent wingers like Skelton, Casey or just about any back on 2 legs with 2 functioning hands, does deserve to have their coaching credientals questioned.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what about fukin Okonbor coming off his wing....why the fuk is he in first grade...dont we have any other decent wingers?
I would like to know what has he ever done to warrant a position in FG, ok he had a couple of good runs yesterday but as soon as he was on the wing he let in tries ffs, he shouldn't even be in the 30, has any coach we've had ever said to him stay on your fucking wing, he wouldn't even make it in England he's that bad!!

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jock madden
Tyson gambke
Cooper johns
Brad schneidder
Bray Trindall
Kodi Nikorima
J pezet
Hmmm
Honestly I wouldn’t want any of these as our number seven at all. We’re the Canterbury Bulldogs how these ‘cunning stunts’ are even mentioned to play halfback for us is quite sad.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ENOUGH !!!

Of the Flanagan threads … week after week it’s the same shit …. everyone pointing out everything he’s not, and then @Flanagun replying to every comment championing him, can we let it go … everything and then some has been said about this kid, can we all just agree we made a mistake in signing him, that as much as he try’s he’s not up to being a 1st grade 7 …

Could we maybe agree he is what he is and for now he’s the 7 and we just need to ride it out .. the weekly bashings are just frustrating the situation .. there’s no one to really replace him with right now, he won’t be re-signed, so can we please ride it out for the rest of the season and let him be, hopefully the kid can go on and forge a good ESL career and we can find us an elite 7 and everyone wins from the situation ?

Can TK be a no Flanagan bashing zone for the rest of the season please ..