Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He was lightning, very close to JAC level.
I understand sprinters and he could also pivot at pace.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Boy is looking trim again. When we signed him he looked jacked. Just huge bulk and muscle all over. Looks like he’s lost a lot of that and is looking very trim and fit.

I honestly never expected him to come back so lean and he still has 7 months before he rejoins our nrl squad where you think his full time training will transform his body again. Getting exciting to see. I thought he would need 6-12 months in Reggies to get used to the contact and the speed and fitness ready etc. could be 6-12 weeks be the look of him in the weedler interview 8-)

les goooooooo8-)

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He’s a gun centre hel slot straight in and be pushing for origin with his talent

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Exciting to think our backline could be set for a few years if xerri and critta click.

Critta
Kiraz
Xerri
Alomiti
Fox

Some backline. Still need a big **** like Nelson with Pangai and king firing. Kikau and Preston can hold the edges.

Need a 7 urgently and hopefully KO demands it this season cause flopfailgun can’t give it away any more than he has.
For 2024 yeah but by 2025 ideally, I’d like to see one of Xerri/Alamoti (leaning towards Alamoti) shifting to the front row, moving Critta to centre and Papali’i to fullback. Wonder where Skelton could fit in? Also I’d keep one of Averillo/Perham as a utility/backs cover for bench but not sure if they would accept that.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With Xerri’s pace surely we put him on the wing? JAC on one side BX on the other.
Apparently in a recent interview Xerri says he hates having to catch bombs. Not something he enjoys doing or excels at.

If he is unselfish with the ball and can draw and set up his winger he’d make a great centre again. If he comes from the school of schoupp then his winger will be starved of early ball.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exciting to think our backline could be set for a few years if xerri and critta click.

Critta
Kiraz
Xerri
Alomiti
Fox

Some backline. Still need a big **** like Nelson with Pangai and king firing. Kikau and Preston can hold the edges.

Need a 7 urgently and hopefully KO demands it this season cause flopfailgun can’t give it away any more than he has.
train Skelton for backrow and he becomes a weapon too covering wing / centre / backrow from the bench!

Reactions: CCC

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently in a recent interview Xerri says he hates having to catch bombs. Not something he enjoys doing or excels at.

If he is unselfish with the ball and can draw and set up his winger he’d make a great centre again. If he comes from the school of schoupp then his winger will be starved of early ball.
He had shocking hands when he was playing so it makes sense he wants to be no where near bombs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That right edge would be huge

Kiraz
Xerri
Oloapu?
Preston
Will he play on the right edge? He prefers the left edge, Alamoti prefers the right edge. I'm not sure why we would keep them on their least dominant edges for an extended period of time. Anyway I'd be shocked if Xerri walked into the round 1 team, 4 years out of league is a very long time.