Official Bulldogs sign Bronson Xerri for 2024 season on two-year deal despite doping ban

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Th
no thats his problem, he is too structured. He need to play more eyes up footy, like burton does with fox. We need to attacking forces on both sides of the ruck or teams will simply double up on our left side.
If we can get RFM to break the line on the right edge, then shift straight away to the left we will have alot of success.
This.
You've nailed it in this post. Flanno does his stupid inside ball the minute he gets the ball and fools no one. That kind of play needs to be done closer to the defensive line while defenders are moving laterally.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Sounds like Roger Fabri is very honest and doesn’t do the cliche shit in interviews, knuckles down to the task. Good stuff, 9 months of training will do wonders with the bloke
Rog is a fucking weird cat lol

Pls go watch his Hello Sport interview on YouTube from a couple months ago. He’s insane

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im confident he will kill it when he returns!!!
Again TLDR lol f it I'm using it now I know what it means..i actually read some of the article though and this is the sentence that grabbed re ppl calling him a drug cheat, "I am ready to shut them up when I'm back" we believe you champ, rip it up son!! :hearteyes:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Exciting to think our backline could be set for a few years if xerri and critta click.

Critta
Kiraz
Xerri
Alomiti
Fox

Some backline. Still need a big **** like Nelson with Pangai and king firing. Kikau and Preston can hold the edges.

Need a 7 urgently and hopefully KO demands it this season cause flopfailgun can’t give it away any more than he has.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exciting to think our backline could be set for a few years if xerri and critta click.

Critta
Kiraz
Xerri
Alomiti
Fox

Some backline. Still need a big **** like Nelson with Pangai and king firing. Kikau and Preston can hold the edges.

Need a 7 urgently and hopefully KO demands it this season cause flopfailgun can’t give it away any more than he has.
Exciting backline next year. I’m not worried about critta his attack and defence is 100% better than perhams.

Definitely need a 7 watching Bennett play a rookie 7 which is going pretty good hurts my balls us having to watch flanno do fuck all. Just play KO already.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My dad and i were discussing his return, and he thinks Xerri could play in the forwards. That sounds like a good idea, considering he has a load of muscle on him.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My dad and i were discussing his return, and he thinks Xerri could play in the forwards. That sounds like a good idea, considering he has a load of muscle on him.
If he returns with anywhere near the speed he had when he left he'd be wasted in the forwards.
Right centre spot up for grabs?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he returns with anywhere near the speed he had when he left he'd be wasted in the forwards.
Right centre spot up for grabs?
I would be ok with a Kiraz and Xerri Combo, but I would be ok with him playing in the forwards in case he doesn't have the same speed he had prior to suspension. After all, we need forwards.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bloke turns 23 end of the year. Still young. But more importantly, he'll have what alot dont his age. Hunger and determination.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It Xerri finds even 70% of his previous form our backline looks dangerous. Kiraz, Critta, Fox, Xerri and Alamoti. 24 finals for sure if the foward pack stays injury free and we get a quality signing or two. Future looks bright, if only we could get Hunt wow.