News How many games has Flanagan gone without a try assist or even a line break assist?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take @Bulldogs09 about as seriously as I take you. Why would I respond to his frequent attempts to ctreate friction with me with any form of sincerity?

PS you quoted the wrong post, fam.
I didn’t quote the wrong post, I quoted that in the feeble attempt you might see it again and actually answer some direct questions for a change ..

How is asking you 2 direct questions trying to cause friction .. you just answer the questions and move on … no friction

Also its always someone else’s fault …
bad coaching booo hoo
Reedy’s a ball hog boooo hooo
Daddy didn’t love me booo hoo
Roosters didn’t like me boooo hoooo

He’s a 24 year old Nrl player, stand up do your job well play some good footy for a change or gtf outta there …

Image1681202879.094565.jpg

Last edited:

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe Reed Mahoney once you all realise how crap he is. Wouldn't that be ironic?
How about Burto? He cops a lot of heat here I think you would be a great defender for him.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a good defender, is often the only bloke trying to support line breaks, but he is legitimately the least threatening halfback in attack that I've even seen. I reckon he'll struggle to pick up a super league contract after this year.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Think he only got 1 try for us last year. So can’t go too far worse than that :p his try assists, line break assist and repeat sets are pretty gross though. Literally stifles our attack. Might aswell play with an extra forward.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Think he only got 1 try for us last year. So can’t go too far worse than that :p his try assists, line break assist and repeat sets are pretty gross though. Literally stifles our attack. Might aswell play with an extra forward.
A forward would get more try assists…

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A forward would get more try assists…
He's the only FG half that's played all 6 games (475min) that doesn't have a TA. Jarome Hughes and Blake Taaffe don't have one either but they've played less games.

Kiks has a TA for this year...and he's been out injured for half of it.

Pernham, the FB that apparently doesn't have a passing game, has one.

Even Luke Brooks has one! And Wakeham has 2!

On the other hand, A Reynolds has 7 and SJ, Moses & Townsend have 6.

Flamingo had 9 TA's from 20 games last year, I'm wondering if Ciro's game plan is around not relying on the HB at all this year...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He's the only FG half that's played all 6 games (475min) that doesn't have a TA. Jarome Hughes and Blake Taaffe don't have one either but they've played less games.

Kiks has a TA for this year...and he's been out injured for half of it.

Pernham, the FB that apparently doesn't have a passing game, has one.

Even Luke Brooks has one! And Wakeham has 2!

On the other hand, A Reynolds has 7 and SJ, Moses & Townsend have 6.

Flamingo had 9 TA's from 20 games last year, I'm wondering if Ciro's game plan is around not relying on the HB at all this year...
Good idea. We don’t have 1 playing anyway?

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman/Terry hills/fizzer Hills reincarnated.. where creativity dies and you turn into a bigger non threat than grandma's cardigan.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
There was a time when we had fuckin Moses and Reynolds as our halves. Hand to Mother Mary, 2016 and 2017, them cocksuckers had single digits each for both fuckin tries and line break assists. In saying that fuck Flanagan, fuck his father and fuck his mother. I’d be glad to stick a pole up Kyle’s ass

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
you could do his entire career in a 1min youtube short lol
This goes for almost 3 minutes and doesn't even feature his MOTM performance against Manly or the 2 tries he set up against Melbourne. That's at least 5 minutes of footage, baby. Almost as long as a 2023 compilation video of Reed Mahoney missed tackles.