Kikau training injury

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good thing F1 and MotoGP have recently started because man this footy season is gonna be long with all these continuous injuries we be coping.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what happens when they train with Mason and O’Meley - thank fuck they weren’t playing in their era…

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I liked what I saw from Edwards last week. He was good at lock. I can see Sutton/Waddell playing there though. Davey should be on the bench somewhere now.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Players are pushed harder now than they've ever been, all about getting that extra 1% out of them. The human body can only take so much.
Plus we have incorporated science into training, different methods and techniques to get gain that advantage. It sucks he is out because we paid so much for him. At least Preston is on the left now. I felt like we didn’t even sign Kikau this year.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Oh well fuck this season I guess we just look forward to 24.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's part of the business.. no conspiracy or poor training.. just unlucky. Thomo and many others have seen adversity. Check out some of the other clubs lists over the last few seasons and you will see it's the way the game is played and created. Tall and explosive powerful type players with speed selected and yet smaller skillful ones are missing out in lower grades. First grade and premiership players like these are the rage. It's no doubt more training injuries are occurring but we need to remember who ever pulls on the Dogs guernsey needs to play to the exceptional standards set now. Stop Paulo and the pack this weekend and we will beat them!
Screenshot_20230328_181613_YouTube.jpg

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, he can't complain about not being fresh for the 2nd half of the season...

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just spent $400 in tickets on an away game for this Sunday for the family because I was pumped Kikau and Pangai back.

what a deflating feeling and moment

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Our season hangin by the one last pubic hair that the little thai lady missed at my goomah's Brazilian wax. And is this a fresh injury ? I got the feelin this Fijian fella been carryin an injury all year and they thought he would be fuckin sweet. You know these old player cocksuckers at clubs be like "Just run the fuckin thing off". Now we are in some strife my friend.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
we didn’t have him against the cows and got the win. he really didn’t do a lot in the opening 4 games anyway. i agree it sucks and id love to have him playing, but this ain’t the end of the season. he’s a back rower, not a key spine player. forwards can be replaced and luckily for us, we’ve got a few back this week. we’ll be right