Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He can't defend space though and that's exactly what our wingers need to do. Fox has been carrying out left edge in defence since he got here. We don't really have another option though.
Exactly there’s not another option unless he rolls the dice on Skelton but Burns was always next man up as trained covering back 5 positions

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
CC will have them ready and focused for this game. He'll know the scum will be wanting to improve on an otherwise slow start to the season.

And it'll be a massive test for Flanagan now that we've got some of our forwards back. We should give him plenty of opportunities so no more excuses now.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Having both flanno and Reynolds in the team isn't good. Surely Oloapu would be a better bench option than the grub.
Its just Ciraldo proving their worthless. They wont be there end of season (youd hope) and definitely not there next year (surely).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly there’s not another option unless he rolls the dice on Skelton but Burns was always next man up as trained covering back 5 positions
I just want Reynolds to drop out, please...

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably the best team CC can come up with. I would like Davey in, instead of Topine, as he
is an NRL player. Topine is not there yet.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just want Reynolds to drop out, please...
I was actually surprised to see him named after last game (gave away game high 3 penalties)

I don’t mind giving him a run when we are short but not every week

I guess he’s cover for halves

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Reynolds will be good if we’re on top. We need to dominate early shut down Moses then let grub come on to ball play abit and hopefully score some points

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope Burns doesn’t highlight the loss of JAC, not set the world on fire however put in a shift not pose as a a liability or even score a try or two over the coming weeks.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
what you mean? Mate we spend our Hard earn cash on going to the games, our time going to the games I don’t won’t nobody just taking a spot for a swan song year.
he can do that in reserve grade.
Actually not even let the young boys play
When he is on the field our attack is much better, we play more direct and is a link to Burton that flanno can never do.

Except for Souths game, he has been playing top footy and will be good for the team.

Speaking of young kids, an old head like Reynolds is exactly what they need. He has more to offer than most players in our squad. Ciraldo and Gus arent stupid, otherwise he would have never been signed for this year...

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Some of those Moses kicks yesterday that led to tries were coz tigers had next to zero urgency and never game themselves a chance to diffuse the threat. We're a big chance of beating these fuckers.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope Burns doesn’t highlight the loss of JAC, not set the world on fire however put in a shift not pose as a a liability or even score a try or two over the coming weeks.
Burns has actually been a very useful player in the past (and, from all reports, is a champion bloke) but it's tough having thoese injuries if you play a position where speed and sideways movement are key requirements. Hope he does well or at least is tight defensively and doesn't give away any penalities/6-agains.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Topine should be there instead of Grub

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When he is on the field our attack is much better, we play more direct and is a link to Burton that flanno can never do.

Except for Souths game, he has been playing top footy and will be good for the team.

Speaking of young kids, an old head like Reynolds is exactly what they need. He has more to offer than most players in our squad. Ciraldo and Gus arent stupid, otherwise he would have never been signed for this year...
I disagree an old head like renoylds is not what they need. They need an old head like the broncos Renoylds.

he has been shit even in reserve grade, I have watched most reserve grade games and a few opposed sessions.
he has nothing.
I hope while he is in the team he flukes some good moments but hopefully he isn’t in for too long.