Official Gus on Twitter

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Preston sin binned for a hip drop when we appeared to have momentum and the game was not all lost. It had a big consequence to our game.

Next minute judiciary say there was no problem with the tackle. Not a hip drop. No fine. Nothing.

we keep Preston but doesn’t make it any better that it occurred. Sutton won’t even miss a game reffing. Where’s his consequence in all this?

Reactions: DDR

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Rabbitohs coach claimed "there was at least four" hip drop tackles made by Bulldogs players during the match.

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Prob gone for the season

Our luck sucks
Not for the season, he will be back. From memory, JAC has been pretty durable throughout his career hasn’t he? I can’t recall any long term injuries with him, which is quite surprising given his speed and his frame. Hopefully he’s a

Most hated coach now. Fuck Demetriou and fuck Souff Sydney
I’m glad these fuckwits have DemetriPoo as coach. He comes across as a whiny elf looking fuck wit.
That club is a joke, I remember when Grahams charge down on Reynolds Easter Friday game. Lizzie McGuire came out in the post-match press conference and said he was going to be out for 9months like he’s a fuckin doctor or some shit. He played about 2 weeks later.
When do we play these ***** again? I hope we strangle them. The Latrell Mitchell wank fest was fucked. The bloke is on the end of a backline movement and he scores, but doesn’t do any of the work and they are saying he’s had an awesome game and cumming in their undies. What about when we scored off a kick, where was he? Oh yeah he was jogging around the wrong place like the lazy **** that he is. Did he throw the pass for Burtons intercept?

Cooper Cronk as welll what was doing with that? How fuckn annoying was he? Dumbest ****