Who comes in for JAC next week?

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IIRC, played on the left wing too scoring one and setting up one before being moved away from Topine the dud.
Didn't know that ... Parra's outside right edge isn't anything to write home about so why not go on the attack.

I'll be happy for you if he does.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Today proved to us just how important the fox is to our side.
Defensively, yes. It was compounded by us not have an adequate replacement but he does play a major part in defence. Brought this up last season but Josh's pace and decision making allows him to almost tuck himself in next to the centre while still covering the space outside.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Is the wolfman still playing.
Only socially.
Funnily you asked me because I was just speaking to him.
Sometimes I like to message old players from the past on Facebook and just chat and have a conversation with them. Wolf was one of them.

Rod Silva and Pj Marsh were champions and very friendly especially

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also Burns will come in as he is experienced and like for like.

If it was after rd 29 Dylan Casey would be on

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Ciraldo isn’t worried in the slightest about that imbecile Averillo’s defence, then Skelton should have nothing to worry about
It’s not just the defence. He needs to work on his carries out of our own end. Picked up and driven backwards every time

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take no pleasure in him not performing.

I don't know if he just can't handle it or the pressure is getting to him. But needs to be addressed and fixed asap.
Burton earned his stripes playing near or long side the best half in the game, now he is having to play long side the very worst of the worst.
IMHO, I hope and (pray) that one day ciro realises that Burton just can't or dose'nt want to play with the flamingo,

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Move Averillo to left wing. Skelton to right centre/wing with Kiraz
Then we will be disrupting both edges when all we need to to do is make one straight swap for Fox

Candidates in likely Ciro preference

Burns
Casey
Skelton
Rookie kid wing can’t remember his name
Papalii (left field option)

Last edited:

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skelton has been playing wing in reserves while Burns and Casey in the centres so hopefully that’s a sign he is the preference on the wing. However, Okunbor may be first preference considering Ciraldo seems to rate him.
I think he prefers okunbur in the forwards he's mentioned it before in one of his pressers

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course they will suspend Preston because not suspending him is admission Sutton got it wrong ( and whoever was the video ref)

Casey is putrid on the wing even in reserve grade and I still have nightmares of his debut - he’s a centre or nothing
If they suspend Preston you might as well ban any tackles from behind, so if someone makes a line break you have to run past them get in front of them and tackle lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck I hope the 6-12 is bullshit. We need fox asap.
We finally get tpj back. Kikau and rfm afted 2 lean weeks and then lose our best back. Ffs

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There’s some serious sulking going on-on this forum after that game, we were never going to beat Soufs with half a reserve grade team, a 4 and a half day turnaround then the fox getting injured so pick up ya bottom lips off the ground and get excited about giving it to Parra next week with a better team and longer rest.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are jellyfish.... no spine.
Yup. Seems like another disrupted season write off.we can bounce back. And we were never beating south’s with Sutton. But it’s a hard pill to swallow.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If they suspend Preston you might as well ban any tackles from behind, so if someone makes a line break you have to run past them get in front of them and tackle lol
Mate I agree I’m just predicting the predictable from judiciary when it comes to our players

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Which **** on this forum jinxed us saying we have had no injuries to the backs. I recall someone saying it, I hope you are happy
Me

Sorry [emoji23]

That was meant for Flanno but the football gods decided to take out our best back