Scheduled loss v Souths

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m sorry but this is so far off. Kautoga, Tsikrikas, and possibly Edwards are not getting selected
Well tell me who is... I can't go another week of seeing Tanner.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Souths 46 dogs 6. Can't see anything better than that, especially after that win. Hope im wrong. Lattrell 3 tries threw Averagedefenceafellow.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can't think of a better game to give Karl a run. It's time. Burton has started to fire.
Im the opposite. I cant think of a worse game to blood him in. With depleted forwards it will be harder for him to make an impact, and there will be much easier matches to blood him in.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is a scheduled loss. Even the best of teams would struggle playing on Sunday night and backing up on Friday afternoon.
This is absolutely horrendous, Let alone with most of our pack injured and the let down of an emotional high of a golden point win.

I fear for our team. What were they thinking when they did this draw?????

Souths will be fired up especially with Mitchell being bagged about motivation.

Obviously we still hope for a win but it is pretty much in the too hard basket.
Unfortunately you’re bang on… especially if that c0cksucker Ben Cummins or Gerard Sutton officiate the game

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are so many moving parts to creating the draw. It’s impossible for it to be perfect or please everyone. In fact the company who creates it says that when people complain about the outcome you’ve likely got a good draw. It was pretty well explained here:
1. Of course they'd say that, their not going to admit a fuck up.
2. One of those moving parts should be a team doesn't get a 4 day turnaround. No matter who it is, that's not a fair outcome. I don't believe there's a single team that would want that.
3. The story's over 10yr old, surely that's enough time to get these basics right.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
2. One of those moving parts should be a team doesn't get a 4 day turnaround. No matter who it is, that's not a fair outcome. I don't believe there's a single team that would want that.
3. The story's over 10yr old, surely that's enough time to get these basics right.
Where is the 4 day turnaround? We're going from Sunday late afternoon to Friday mid-late after afternoon? that's 5 days mins like 2 hours. Every side had 5 day turnarounds, and we're not even having to travel. These blokes literally play, train and go the gym for a living. Teams used to play twice a week in in the mid-week cup days. Of course its not ideal, but harden up. Its a pissweak excuse. Unless every team plays over 1 or 2 days, this is always going to occur occasionally.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
South’s paying 1.34 I think are great odds against a team with bulk injuries and 4 day turnaround

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wish I was. How he hasn’t been banned from Good Friday after the debacle of 2015 baffles me. Correct me if I’m wrong. Was he not the ref last year as well? Binning JMK and changing the whole game?
The fix is definitely on...

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
..... the company who creates it says that when people complain about the outcome you’ve likely got a good draw.
If you can't blind them with science, baffle them with bullshit. Somebody has put in more effort into telling everybody how difficult their job is, and how marvelously well they are doing it, than they put into the actual job. Junior league secretaries all over the World work out competition draws armed with nothing more than a pen and paper, and, when the NRL do it, suddenly it becomss nuclear physics.

And, if the NRL were even close to being fair dinkum, they would keep Sutton away from our games, not because he has got in in for us (which he has) but because they would want to avoid even the slightest perception of bias.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fix is definitely on...
We will:-

- lose the penalty count
- lose the 6 again count
- lose at least one player to the sin bin
- get at least one legit try taken off us
- get at least one no try given against us

Then when the game is unwinnable, the mofo will give us a few penalties deep in our half to try to hide his corruption.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
OK, I’m sure you’d do a better job with the many moving parts. Another disgruntled armchair expert :tearsofjoy:.