Opinion Uncomfortable truths about today’s game

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reed kills our attack time and time with bad options…. And as a hooker it’s his job to defend in the middle. It’s definitely not his job to miss 10 tackles in a single game…. How you can defend him after the dross he served up today is completely beyond me lol.
Have a look in the mirror

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reed kills our attack time and time with bad options…. And as a hooker it’s his job to defend in the middle. It’s definitely not his job to miss 10 tackles in a single game…. How you can defend him after the dross he served up today is completely beyond me lol.
How many Flanno tries?
How many try assists?
How many 40/20s?
In fact, how many kicks that haven’t been nudie kicks that went straight to the FB/wing?

One stat he has excelled at…number of inside passes whilst running straight to the sideline. Oooh, that’ll fool ‘em, maybe he’ll dummy and run out of play

Only thing he had going for him was he was the most experienced half…until JR got signed!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Another pathetic thread. Instead of enjoying a great, gusty win, you want to talk more shit about Flanagan being great, we never should have let go of JMK and Elliott.. Ciraldo can't coach.. Gus is fucked.. Burton won us the game but Flanno carried him.. Yada yada yada.. The same old bullshit..

Real question, do you even support the club? I feel sorry for someone that's constantly as miserable as you and doesn't know how to enjoy a win or when their club is finally turning things around after years of struggling...
Literally didn’t say any of those things except we should have kept JMK… which we should have, because Reed is a big step backwards and his game yesterday proved it. How is my post any different to you hypocrites bagging Flano after every win? You even bagged him after he won us the game against Storm.

Ease up on the sanctimony, buddy. I am a real fan…and I’m also a mirror. You’re all every bit as bad, if not worse than me.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
JMK was with us for 5 years and obviously, there were plenty of problems during that period that were not his fault, but I think it is also clear that he was not the answer for us either at '9'
He was though, baby! All he needed was a shot under the right coach.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flano won us the game against Melbourne by setting up two tries. Don’t see you bozos giving him credit for it.
By the way, by not replying after I said you’d doubled me up for $40 bucks the other night, you got me to $60 you are predictable ..

I still want to know how standing in the line to pass the ball along like the other players did, equates to him winning the game for us against Melbourne .. aside from passing the ball along the line like the other guys did, what special role did that play in the team winning ?

Insert politician type response below

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How many Flanno tries?
How many try assists?
How many 40/20s?
In fact, how many kicks that haven’t been nudie kicks that went straight to the FB/wing?

One stat he has excelled at…number of inside passes whilst running straight to the sideline. Oooh, that’ll fool ‘em, maybe he’ll dummy and run out of play

Only thing he had going for him was he was the most experienced half…until JR got signed!
You don’t understand footy, do you?

Try assists are just the last pass… Flano set up two tries against Melbourne. Without him, we are 2/3 at best. Show respect.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was though, baby! All he needed was a shot under the right coach.
We have 2 of our 4 spine positions set long term with Burton and Mahoney... Crichton potentially fixes a third position in fullback which leaves the halfback spot and I think we are all on here (minus 1) hoping Oloapu and/or Rajab are the answer there

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have 2 of our 4 spine positions set long term with Burton and Mahoney... Crichton potentially fixes a third position in fullback which leaves the halfback spot and I think we are all on here (minus 1) hoping Oloapu and/or Rajab are the answer there
It’s going to be fantastic when Flanno fucks off at the end of the season

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don’t understand footy, do you?

Try assists are just the last pass… Flano set up two tries against Melbourne. Without him, we are 2/3 at best. Show respect.
So if try assists are just the last pass … what do you call one from a kick ? …