CC and Okunbor

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What has CC done to Okunbor? He looks like a completely different player. I was expecting him to come up with a mistake but he really surprised me with his defense and made metres easy. I heard he's cut out the mistakes in his game in NSW cup as well.

If he continues to do well, I don't mind him as bench option.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What has CC done to Okunbor? He looks like a completely different player. I was expecting him to come up with a mistake but he really surprised me with his defense and made metres easy. I heard he's cut out the mistakes in his game in NSW cup as well.

Most of his mistakes came from bombs, not running straight into a ball .

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

He was very good
And not used to playing those minutes in the middle
We all thought we were fucked when we lost rfm

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It’s unbelievable mate. But not unheard of used to happen at dogs in the old days…

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The way we are going with injuries oko could grab a starting spot next week. He looks a bit lost at times as you would expect in the middle but has done a good job.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he played well during the trials without hardly any errors. Something between him and Ciraldos coaching resonated during the offseason into Jayden. He is a much better player than I have ever seen from him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's done well and improved alot. Watching in the first half, he ran the wrong line a couple of times... Flanno was trying to hit him into space (rare I know) but he just didn't hit the line like Topine would.

Happy to keep seeing improvement in him, just wish it was under better circumstances

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still sit there waiting for the error.
Did well in with the pigs tonight. We'll need that and more next week.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How do hip drops go with the judiciary? Only one I can remember was Fuimaono copping 5 weeks for snapping someone’s ACL..

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He still has a shirt grabbing tackling technique which is what got him in trouble tonight