News “I’ve just been taking the p—-‘Pangai’s lament spurred by training with SBW

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We not sure that this mail is true mate do you believe it, genuine question.
Yes. Going by the same shit happened when he was at the Broncos. Reading about him at the Broncos, they did everything in their power to help him & he shat on them time & time again. He & a number of players were causing shit there & looks like the got rid of all the trouble makers.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All true. And tbh doesn’t even begin to scratch the surface in detailing the amount of baggage that comes with TPJ. He’s a fuckwit and literally the last person that marquee money should’ve gone towards in the most critical phase of our rebuild.

Gus fucked up with this signing, plain and simple. Thought that spending 3 months with the Panthers would sort his head out. He has no idea.
It was Tbaz, we had Pangai secured while he was playing finals footy with Panthers which was before Khoury reached out to Gus

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus has taken credit for it. Then when things go bad, he denies it. lol

the articles I’ve got show Gould signs on the 16th July 2021

Pangai signs on the 19th July 2021 .

Articles were linking us in talks with Pangai in early July and prior.

It was a Tbaz signing, could Gus really go against the coach with 3 days in charge if that?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing I do know is our team is struggling with his absence and having to pick up the slack.
Are we though? I can count on one hand quality moments he’s had in blue and white. I’d rather Kingy and Suts up front and Jake/Kiks putting in in the back row than any prima donna if the allegations are true.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
the articles I’ve got show Gould signs on the 16th July 2021

Pangai signs on the 19th July 2021 .

Articles were linking us in talks with Pangai in early July and prior.

It was a Tbaz signing, could Gus really go against the coach with 3 days in charge if that?
Gus was working for us before his contract was announced.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Are we though? I can count on one hand quality moments he’s had in blue and white. I’d rather Kingy and Suts up front and Jake/Kiks putting in in the back row than any prima donna if the allegations are true.
Id rather TPJ do his job week in week out for the money he is on. He has the attributes to cause havoc for the opposition but as you have mentioned even when he does play its 50/50 whether we see it.
I just hope he isnt re-signed at the end of the year regardless of whats going on behind the scenes.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I wasn't guessing lol

I know for a fact he won't play for us again.

This whole recovery period is so the club pays for his rehab before we finally move him. That's all it is.
That makes zero sense, player rehab is carried out by our staff, so it’s costs us zero to “rehab him”. Which is the same as any club that he goes to, cost them zero to “rehab him”.

Always a Bulldog

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Id rather TPJ do his job week in week out for the money he is on. He has the attributes to cause havoc for the opposition but as you have mentioned even when he does play its 50/50 whether we see it.
I just hope he isnt re-signed at the end of the year regardless of whats going on behind the scenes.
Yeah, we’d all like to see our money not get pissed away but it might be too late for that. Leopards rarely change their spots so although it would be nice to give benefit of the doubt, he has previous form for the Ponies. You’d have to say retention is long odds at best, purely for the ROI let alone if there’s other grief…

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And how exactly would he get paid without a contract?

I’m going off contract dates not here say.

How can you prove he was working for us before his contract commenced?
How can you prove he wasn't.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, we’d all like to see our money not get pissed away but it might be too late for that. Leopards rarely change their spots so although it would be nice to give benefit of the doubt, he has previous form for the Ponies. You’d have to say retention is long odds at best, purely for the ROI let alone if there’s other grief…
Actually I was a bit worried about the signing of Paul Vaughan at the time. Just asumed hed be a bit of a fuckwit for some reason. But he proved me wrong and its a shame he decided to leave.