Bulldogs vs cows match thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dude, you need some help. Seriously, I'm quoting Star Wars, and I'm sure the kennel doesn't mind me doing it. BTW, whose Abdul is he your best mate or something?
This isn't the Lebo you're looking for....

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever plays Ciro unfortunately will only make bare minimum changes due to injury only.

But I'd be telling the guys the first player who gives away a blatant dumb penalty will be hooked and made an example of bc they are ill disciplined, losing concentration and letting their team mates down.
I’m betting that will be Waddell.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We had a halves issue. We still do.
In 20/21 we had Flanno and Wakeman and no one else.
Halvesxthatxlaxk ingredients to be halves.

Before the thugg life I was one of the best halves. Quick. Skilful. Pass both left and right with a spiral, grubber game, chip, long kick and flick pass.
The dogs needed me and probably still do.
I never set out to be a superstar, just a depth player to hold the fort until a superstar arrives and I was better than Wakeman and Flanno. Maybe get a nice contract as a reward to take to Lebanon in my late 30s.
I started going gym and getting cut and halfway through 21 I started playing gridiron for fitness and I was eyeing off Mounties.
I had a few meetings with Mulholland, and met Barrett and things were doing ok.
Covid delayed it and then Mulholland ducking died on me and Barrett got sacked, Mounties got dumped and I lost my link to the club,
I did have a meeting with Gould and he looked at me like a I was a friggin idiot and advised I get into coaching.
I have been down to one session as a work experience type thing and was pulling uo the boys. I told Jackson he was playing like shit and he quit two weeks later.
I’m not saying I pushed him but just timing was lol
I love this story :tearsofjoy:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
KO probably had his worst game in reserve grade this year on Sunday and still ran the ball for over a 100 meters and engaged the defence every time he ran.
Our man flange had two runs for a grand total of
8 meters …………I will live with a few missed tackles.
Interestingly he also made 24 tackles for one miss.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He was the one player we should have kept, was our best week-on-week and found his front almost always
I want to know what the story was behind this playa hater.
I have no oil from my usual here.
Did he want to go or did we kick his Italian backside to the curb ?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude, you need some help. Seriously, I'm quoting Star Wars, and I'm sure the kennel doesn't mind me doing it. BTW, whose Abdul is he your best mate or something?
I don’t want to upset you or offend you because I enjoy your input but just in this thing cmon bro, we have Ukrainians and Russians at war, dying for honour, postcode warriors getting stabbed and putting all they have on the line, we have a history of Gallipoli and fighting wars and here is u in your room Dan inf took pretending to be Obi wan Kanobi.
Can we just harden up? The women need men. Real men.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I just saw that Steve Prices son is debuting for Cowboys?! Wtf Bulldogs. How did that happen? How does a club legends son not come through our system? Was he ever in our system? All legitimate questions. Also i get how these things happen but come on!
Steve price a flop.
How ppl still think he’s a bulldog legend I’ll never know

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
he isnt a world beater but he is primed for first grade and has already had a good taste of it... dont understand it.
Yes I thought so too but once the personnel who werrr getting me in the club went I had to start from scratch

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I won't be surprised if Reynolds comes on late in the first half, early in the second half, or even starts the game.