News Josh Reynolds completes stunning Bulldogs comeback

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
So on the bench we have
A winger/back rower who hasn't spilt the the ball this season, in fact I don't think he has one recorded error.
A 5/8 legend who is returning to the place where it all started for him.
A returning prop, at least one is back, just need 2 more.
And Waddell who has made less errors in 2023 than Preston and Kiikau.

Always a Bulldog
Did you not notice that they tapped Okenbur’s hands together before he ran out…. That’s why he hasn’t dropped the ball yet

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you not notice that they tapped Okenbur’s hands together before he ran out…. That’s why he hasn’t dropped the ball yet
He's doing well to catch the ball then with his hands taped together.

Always a Bulldog

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reynolds and Okanbor on the bench at the same time is asking for trouble the moment we lose a forward to injury. At least Pele has been named, I would feel more comfortable in Topine was 14 or Morrin took Okanbors spot.
Do people not get that Okunbor is now a FORWARD? He's on the bench for impact through the middle because our pack is as weak as piss. I think he should start. He'd probably bend the line as good as King does.

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Look at the half cup full, at least we can see Flopagun Mr invisible's name on the team's list, enjoy the moment,
This is all we are going to see of him before he goes missing in the game. :( :fearscream::tonguewink::tearsofjoy::rage: confused ?

Last edited:

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Unbelievable! Still holding onto that turd in the #7. Fuck Reynolds, put Oloapu on the bench and give the kid a 15-20min stint. CC usually doesn't use all his players anyway...might not even use Reynolds. If Mahoney plays 80mins, why have Reynolds unless he is going to replace that shit **** in the #7 for not aiming up....so, why not replace him with Oloapu. Kid needs to be tested out.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perfect game to run Reynolds create the emotional high for the fans and players. We Really need it here this game would be good one to win maintain some momentum and put a rocket up Flanagan run or loose ur spot.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Do people not get that Okunbor is now a FORWARD? He's on the bench for impact through the middle because our pack is as weak as piss.
why do they keep playing him on the wing in NSW Cup? The other day when he got splinters on the bench he was on the wing the following day… shouldn’t he be learning, refining his new forward roll?
Years ago when he was in the forwards coming through they fucked him off on to the wing because he couldn’t tackle to save his life and he’s still a shirt grabber and def didn’t learn to tackle out on the wing

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
With Reynolds selection I’m wondering if we are a travelling sideshow or an NRL side?

on the bench he offers nothing, if he’s there for Flanagan just drop Flanagan don’t carry someone on the bench, grub can’t play in the forwards he’s built like an accountant andhis shoulders are fucked so I can’t see where he’d come on??

That young Karl O would make more sense at least he could also cover the backline and maybe hooker

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FFS why is Topine constantly overlooked. I don't get it. He is an 80 min player can cover many positions
Because he's too small. Our pack gets dominated as it is. His only position would be 9.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pele, okunbour and Waddell is about as good as our bench gets, for the time being. Okunbour is a forward now.
Reynolds will be there to cover hooker and outside backs. Id prefer this to Karl O on the bench. I’d rather him playing full games in the Reggie’s at half than 10 mins off the bench in FG.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do people not get that Okunbor is now a FORWARD? He's on the bench for impact through the middle because our pack is as weak as piss. I think he should start. He'd probably bend the line as good as King does.
I actually like the selection of Okunbour in the middle . But they need to make sure he gets decent minutes. We haven't really tested him this far . But he looked okay in defence around the middle the other day and I would like to see Reed dish him up some
Early ball on the charge to see if he can bend the line a bit .

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Which he does none of these things. Wandering out there with no idea what to do

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reynolds and Okanbor on the bench at the same time is asking for trouble the moment we lose a forward to injury. At least Pele has been named, I would feel more comfortable in Topine was 14 or Morrin took Okanbors spot.
Topine should have come in for Brown. Okunbur I’m fine with on the bench as a forward, much better option than Tanner considering our lack of options.