Self defence? What can you do?

How do you interpret self defence?

• 1. If someone attacks you, best to try run away

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • 2. If someone attacks you, you can only react in a manner to get yourself out of the situation

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • 3. If someone attacks you, you can trade punch for punch ?

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 4. If someone attacks you, it’s a hall pass to not only defend yourself, but teach them a lesson

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not to put shit on Boost as hes cool but youre right, for this @GA45 to orgasm so hard here is a really basic mind.
When you get off the gear and come down from
your high do you read your own threads or are you on the gear 24/7?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
When you get off the gear and come down from
your high do you read your own threads or are you on the gear 24/7?
I stopped it 2 years back when I saw on some YouTube doco it was unsafe. And when I was getting in shape to play for Mounties/dogs
All natural Uleh.
9CBFC5DB-CDE0-4A3B-B914-03628BD501C9.jpeg

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not to put shit on Boost as hes cool but youre right, for this @GA45 to orgasm so hard here is a really basic mind.
Yeah, @Blue_boost has posted some top drawer stuff, but this is just appealing to kennel meat heads’ basest urges to bash ***** with justification. It’s the online equivalent to passing out dog biscuits to get tails wagging, baby!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, @Blue_boost has posted some top drawer stuff, but this is just appealing to kennel meat heads’ basest urges to bash ***** with justification. It’s the online equivalent to passing out dog biscuits to get tails wagging, baby!
I admit he’s done better threads but most of the footy garbage you have posted is just to get your post tally up and even his worse threads are miles in front of your threads this Offseason.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Run
Life is to short to show how tough you are you impress no one. You never know what attacker has or could do they might have a knife and quickly end your life. This is the mature dad in me, ask me 20 years ago and I’d probably be punching on, with no fear.

there was the video that was going around, a mini fight. Big dude was pacing himself towards a fight, smaller dude, had a knife in his hand and stabbed his neck, big dude dropped to the floor after a few seconds and died, left a young family behind. Not worth it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
As someone from the force, what would you recommend?
What you proved is that there is a 1% chance that you have an ancestor who came from the Middle East. Lebanon's population of the Middle East is 1.17%, meaning that out of that 1%, there is a 0.01174% chance that your ancestor is Lebanese.

Now, accordingly to the rest of planet Earth, 0.01174% is 0, a big, fat, juicy ZERO.

Enjoy being not Lebanese.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What you proved is that there is a 1% chance that you have an ancestor who came from the Middle East. Lebanon's population of the Middle East is 1.17%, meaning that out of that 1%, there is a 0.01174% chance that your ancestor is Lebanese.

Now, accordingly to the rest of planet Earth, 0.01174% is 0, a big, fat, juicy ZERO.

Enjoy being not Lebanese.
Bro this is why we cant gel and dominate the region.
I know you have my back if i called u getting jumped but cmon day to day wheres the unity?

our bondis strong act like it

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro this is why we cant gel and dominate the region.
I know you have my back if i called u getting jumped but cmon day to day wheres the unity?

our bondis strong act like it
the reason why the Mid East can’t have peace is because there are different kinds of Arabs

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I know right.
It’s like the movie Predators.
You know how on the predators home planet there are 2 different types of predators?
They’re distantly related but at war with each other.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I have my doubts if you really are Arab? Check the dogs thread what I said there.
A true Arab would of researched how much a Shiba is worth and sold it for money.
Yeah I did and saw it but i was just thinking with my heart. A bond between a dogg and its owner

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I did and saw it but i was just thinking with my heart. A bond between a dogg and its owner
That makes no sense because you dumped it in the wild to fend for itself. It’s probably dead now?
Think if you took it to the rspca someone would of adopted it.

you should be advocating for people of your kind never to own a dog.
Just stick to owning exotic wild animals which you cannot fully tame!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That makes no sense because you dumped it in the wild to fend for itself. It’s probably dead now?
Think if you took it to the rspca someone would of adopted it.

you should be advocating for people of your kind never to own a dog.
Just stick to owning exotic wild animals which you cannot fully tame!
1. He wont be dead - Shibas are hunters, he was wily.
2. Rspca has a 85% death rate
3. Why you say that?
4. What animal?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
@Nasheed
See what I mean?
Backwards. I’ll throw a dog which was bred to be a domestic companion and put it in the wild.
Then take an animal which is meant for the wild and turn it into a domestic companion.

I sometimes wonder why the population is so high with so many stupid people in that region of the world?
Then I remind myself it’s mostly poor and stupid people who like to breed like it’s going out of fashion!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
@Nasheed
See what I mean?
Backwards. I’ll throw a dog which was bred to be a domestic companion and put it in the wild.
Then take an animal which is meant for the wild and turn it into a domestic companion.

I sometimes wonder why the population is so high with so many stupid people in that region of the world?
Then I remind myself it’s mostly poor and stupid people who like to breed like it’s going out of fashion!

Marry their cousins, it isnt good for DNA and intellect.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Marry their cousins, it isnt good for DNA and intellect.
this is a fact of life yes.
Anyway next time if someone gifts you a dog and you don’t want it?
Please don’t dump it in the wild.
If you’re being honest and that’s really what happened, then what you have done is classed as a crime.
If the dog does thrive and hunt it will cause devastation to the local environment?

if it gets investigated and comes back on you.
You will be in big shit for it

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Run
Life is to short to show how tough you are you impress no one. You never know what attacker has or could do they might have a knife and quickly end your life. This is the mature dad in me, ask me 20 years ago and I’d probably be punching on, with no fear.

there was the video that was going around, a mini fight. Big dude was pacing himself towards a fight, smaller dude, had a knife in his hand and stabbed his neck, big dude dropped to the floor after a few seconds and died, left a young family behind. Not worth it.
I did see this. It was in QLD. Heartbreaking stuff for the family.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Run

Yep saw that got the main artery to the brain in his neck and the guy dies in seconds what a fricken waste of everyone’s time. Someone’s dead someone is in gaol over some stupid shit. Just say look sorry bro I didn’t mean to offend you I apologise let’s just keep it moving so you can have a nice breakfast with our loved ones tomorrow. I think we just both want to get home and don’t want unnecessary drama. Once again sorry for my behaviour and you have a good day tomorrow.

Last edited: