Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Going Wayde Egan, he's going to make way more cash than Mahoney who might not even be a keeper moving forward. Will probably just end up trading down to Soni Luke once he starts getting more minutes anyway.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm going against the crowd with a lot of the top % trades and bringing in M.Nicholls this week while he is cheaper, as he will play R13 bye.

Not many options I like up front during that round except for Harris, Tapine. I have Harris and eventually want Tapine. But with Nicholls at least I'll have 2 FRF covered for the first major bye.

One could argue I should just make that play on Egan at hooker as 9 options that round are poor also. But I don't think Egan holds a lot of his cash that long and I'd also line to not invest in him as we will need Hynes soon.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think storm will turn it up against the titans. Bellamy would of killed them after our game. I think warbrick will bag a try or 2 against AKP
Hopefully. Remis doesn't pass the ball though lol

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
is hopgood worthy of putting the captain on this round or should I go with turbo

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It sounds like Douhehi will probably play won't he? Seems like something he'll manage and play through.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
is hopgood worthy of putting the captain on this round or should I go with turbo
I put the v on him in case he becomes loopable on sc. In fantasy forwards have better base stats

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like I have to play Katoa too this week. These byes and injuries are fucked and we're only upto round 3.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looks like I have to play Katoa too this week. These byes and injuries are fucked and we're only upto round 3.
At least you have 25 man squads in SC like it should be. In NRL it's 21 man squads so it's impossible once byes and injuries/suspensions happen. Some weeks people won't even have 17 to play..

Especially now with the new mandatory stand down period for concussions. It's going to create a disaster for fantasy.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
At least you have 25 man squads in SC like it should be. In NRL it's 21 man squads so it's impossible once byes and injuries/suspensions happen. Some weeks people won't even have 17 to play..

Especially now with the new mandatory stand down period for concussions. It's going to create a disaster for fantasy.
21 man teams? Fuck that lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It sounds like Douhehi will probably play won't he? Seems like something he'll manage and play through.
I'm starting Katoa and putting reserve on Doueihi just incase

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ive had 5 injuries and 1 suspension already in kennel draft. Killing me.