News Match Preview-Bulldogs v Wests Tigers: Same 17 likely; Simpkin, Talau set to miss

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just trying to be optimistic brother :grinning: Not death riding hahaha !!!
So am I. I'm just legitimately concerned that the team will fall into the trap of overconfidence. Once they've established that a big effort is the starting point and they're putting it in every week, then I don't mind if some cockiness creeps in. But it's just not time for it yet.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So am I. I'm just legitimately concerned that the team will fall into the trap of overconfidence. Once they've established that a big effort is the starting point and they're putting it in every week, then I don't mind if some cockiness creeps in. But it's just not time for it yet.
Your right, but they shouldn’t be over confident, never take any game like that. But the way tigers played it just seems a given, we know tigers can score try’s very quick if they want to, but they also don’t have the team this year, they care about attack more than defence, they seem easy to get through. But we will see if it’s meant to be lol.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just want to see Klembitch smashed every time he touches the ball..

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs v Wests Tigers
  • Referee: Todd Smith
  • Touch Judge: Jon Stone
  • Touch Judge: Kasey Badger*
  • Standby Touch Judge: Damian Brady
  • Bunker Review Official: Gerard Sutton

* Denotes standby referee.

We shouldn't expect to have one single bunker decision go our way.

Always a Bulldog

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh he is the star attraction at the Repetitious Times :laughing:
I'm having a cheeky dig lol and hope he doesn't get upset. I've actually met djdeep. True gentleman. I'm happy for him to post articles as long as steels someone else's thunder lol and puts a source to it...haahaahaa djdeep

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs v Wests Tigers
  • Referee: Todd Smith
  • Touch Judge: Jon Stone
  • Touch Judge: Kasey Badger*
  • Standby Touch Judge: Damian Brady
  • Bunker Review Official: Gerard Sutton

* Denotes standby referee.

We shouldn't expect to have one single bunker decision go our way.

Always a Bulldog
Yep. Tigers are going to have 18 players for them. At least we won't have to see his creepy pedo smile on the field.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep thinking the tigers will turn up for this one have a go at us plus hopefully the belmore curse has a day off dogs in a close one try in it im leaning