Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Loved Ciro press conference. He praised the effort but still claimed he wasn’t happy with the second half. That sets high standards. If that was Barrett he would be doing handstands.
Stayed nice and calm, has some of the Folkes stone wall about him. Isn't giving much away, but everything he says is designed to get the team playing their best.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is more like it. Fight for every inch both in defence and attack. Back each other and good things will come.

But what I was even more impressed with was our fitness. It hardly tapered off the whole game. Bravo boys!
Kikau played himself to a standstill very impressive , more than made up for a poor performance last week

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
His defence is also a huge concern, people are worried about others defence but Burton has some absolute shockers and was heavily reliant on Alamoti and Kikau bailing him out.

Anyway a win, plenty of positives but just as many things we can work on.
Fuck marly don’t start being positive,I will freak the fuck out!

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great game. First half attack was fantastic. Second half we showed plenty of grit (although I was getting nervous:grinning:

Fantastic to finally see our back 5 get in there and make 100 metres + with their carries

CC has alot of positives out of this game to build on

Every player contributed. When we play like that with plenty of spirit we will be hard to beat

Special mention to Alamoti who was heavily involved and put Fox away with a well timed pass

Good times:grinning:

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Made the call, got the kid on, and he had a blinder. Interview at the end confirmed he is made of the right stuff, was just loving it out there.
everyone was panicking with CC about team selections and pulled that one out of the hat before kick off. That just showed me Preston is going to stay in 13, when tpj comes back and tommo comes back, we will finally have a bench rotation that is going to keep our pack eating meters

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you hear what he said at the end. He said we’re going to be hard to beat! Wow
Yep he said that on the back of his compliments for Kiraz competitive attitude and mentioned if we all had that attitude we would be hard to beat. You can see since he came into grade Kiraz has been so competitive on every play