Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His defence is also a huge concern, people are worried about others defence but Burton has some absolute shockers and was heavily reliant on Alamoti and Kikau bailing him out.

Anyway a win, plenty of positives but just as many things we can work on.
Freaking massive win. If anyone had told us in 2020, 2021, 2022, that we'd go to Melbourne start of 2023 and beat them by scoring 26 points in 50 minutes, they would have been consigned to the looney bin.

Real problems in defense on the left edge. When Kiks runs in looking for the big shot our other 3 get completely lost, they need to sort that out. I'd be more worried, however, if those 4 were in their 3rd year playing next to each other.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
points from tonight-
Kiraz is a fucking monster.
Kikau is still the best edge forward in the game.
Pele is a beast and need more minutes.
Avo might just make it at centre.
reed is a fucking dawwwg.
I have a permanent hard-on for Preston.
Pele has a long way to go great couple of carries but he was stuffed after 5 minutes.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Freaking massive win. If anyone had told us in 2020, 2021, 2022, that we'd go to Melbourne start of 2023 and beat them by scoring 26 points in 50 minutes, they would have been consigned to the looney bin.

Real problems in defense on the left edge. When Kiks runs in looking for the big shot our other 3 get completely lost, they need to sort that out. I'd be more worried, however, if those 4 were in their 3rd year playing next to each other.
I said we would score 5 tries against the Storm pre match btw, just putting that out there... :tearsofjoy:

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So happy, great win and defending our mistakes brilliant. But flanno didn’t add to try’s they were all made on momentum, a 7 should add 3 try’s to that score, he added nothing. Fuck flanno off