Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our lower grades are lowkey cooking this year in all grades. Help is on the way, just gotta tie it all down so we can reach it
As painful as it is to see the FG side still struggling after all of these years, people are underestimating this.. Later on when some of the Reserve Grade guys like Papalii, Skelton and Oloapu are playing our team will look a lot more exciting. In another year or two, our squad could be stacked if the junior teams keep dominating..

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't feel stressed or have a bad feeling about our game. Win on the way 100%, roast me later if I'm wrong
I’m a touch less optimistic than yourself… but I do expect us to lift the intensity massively today after last weeks non event. Melbourne looking a bit venerable

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flano and Burton you got his boys
Attack both sides of the ruck.
Ban the hit ups and go wide boys.
Put on a score .

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pele needs to get into position to make the tackles required. No good going for a big hit and going missing for the rest of the tackle set.
Pele needs some hot blond tell him he is family and how Storm wants to hurt his family cue the music

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As painful as it is to see the FG side still struggling after all of these years, people are underestimating this.. Later on when some of the Reserve Grade guys like Papalii, Skelton and Oloapu are playing our team will look a lot more exciting. In another year or two, our squad could be stacked if the junior teams keep dominating..
2nd in Harold Matts, Started very well in SG Ball, had a few tough losses but bounced back huge today, 6th in SG Ball, 2nd in Jersey Flegg.

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
still not a good sign that ciraldo is putting faith so soon into an 18 year old who has only played 1 nsw cup game - thats desperation
Wonder if they said that when others have debuted at 18 and gone on to be stars of the game.... Maybe Ciraldo has identified that he is ready... Or close to it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mitch Woods is giving me wood.. If he progresses through he grades and pans out, we'll have an absolute star
He's the new Will Kerr