Reynolds injured already

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well that SUCKS, apart from Reed and the fox he’s the only other with passion for this club. Round 4 not too bad, but gees the next 3 look grim.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He be sweet.. back round 4. But doubt he will be used. It’s just shit.
Like your logo. Just been down Dolphins training this morning as I live 5 minutes away. They're looking slick. Clint Eastwood barking orders. Going to cause teams a lot of trouble.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like your logo. Just been down Dolphins training this morning as I live 5 minutes away. They're looking slick. Clint Eastwood barking orders. Going to cause teams a lot of trouble.
Cheers bro..that’s awesome you get to see that. And I bet they are, game one and Wayne had them firing, will definitely make whoever comes up against them nervous!! I’m very much going to enjoy cheering them on every round.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if bulldogs suck all season.
I’ll be happy for Wayne bennetts mob to win it all on debut,better them than anyone else.
Our forward pack need to fire up and fast as it’s harder to win the more times you lose .

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a beer at woody point tavern for me!

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
At 33, he was never going to play a significant role in our first grade side. It takes a combination of amazing genetics and unbelievable luck to get to 33 and still be able to withstand that level of contact and movement every week.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee, who could've possibly seen that coming. He's only been injury prone since his final year with us last time.

With all those injured, one could possibly conclude they've been trained too hard...but last weeks game says different.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No one should be surprised considering his injury history in recent years. Hopefully he can be back soon but anyone expecting him to feature regularly in the NRL was dreaming for this and several other reasons..

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well that SUCKS, apart from Reed and the fox he’s the only other with passion for this club. Round 4 not too bad, but gees the next 3 look grim.
RFM has passion for the club but he’s hardly led by example on the field. He needs to stand up whilst we’re down on key forwards, show them the way, lead the defensive line, take a couple of double hit ups, lay it all out there on the field abd talk. CC seems to have selected mute leaders with the exception of Reed.

If you’re picking 3 leaders, should have always been Reed, Fox and King. Otherwise, I would have been happy with just Reed.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
RFM has passion for the club but he’s hardly led by example on the field. He needs to stand up whilst we’re down on key forwards, show them the way, lead the defensive line, take a couple of double hit ups, lay it all out there on the field abd talk. CC seems to have selected mute leaders with the exception of Reed.

If you’re picking 3 leaders, should have always been Reed, Fox and King. Otherwise, I would have been happy with just Reed.
Yup lol. Reed would also have to be my pick behind JR of course. Can’t help it, Joshy is bulldogs through an through.