Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was lucky, fox should have just taken it dead or kicked out. Burton needs to focus and step up, not a believer at all. Reed is a good buy. JR needs to come on an partner flanno in the second half. Give burton a sit down.
Reed tried to grab JAC to stop him but then you knew something bad was going to go down when JAC shook him off and kept running..

Got really lucky with King saving their asses

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Turbo overruns the ball and stops
Flanagan braces and makes little contact
There was no push or arms extended
Disgraceful call
Turbo doesn’t even blow up or claim a push
He barely put a finger on the cahunt

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Poor ref decisions aside, I haven't seen anything yet that makes me think we're going to have a good season. We've got a lot more work to do off the field.
Surely you can see that our defence has improved signficiantly. Our halves are still a problem and we miss our two injured props, lightweights upfront

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Defence was fairly solid generally, but seriously, there's just no points in this side.

I know the ref made a shocker call at the end but wth was Fox doing there?

And that sin bin? Even old lego head noted it was a joke. I can recall ever seeing a softer sinbinning.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The scary thing is that we're the most conservative team in the comp and still make the most errors.. I mean, at least if we were throwing it around it would make sense
We one of the highest completion rates of all teams last year. Sorry, but you are wrong on that point.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo tell Burton and Flangan to go wide please we will score some tries

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Bulldogs have the arsenal to go wide and threaten but only shoot themselves in the foot.
Burton kicks for touch out on the full and also after a try out on the full.
As a leader needs to be much much better than he has shown.
2 unforced errors gifting Manly a set in our attacking zone is bullshit from a so called elite player and captain. He needs a wake up call.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He doesn't have enough power to be a centre.. when he comes up against Staggs or Farmworth it's going to be ugly
They will attack him from moment 1 in the second half . . . Thank fuck i captained Turbo in supercoach . . . That should hamper him a little

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Get to your kicks, keep it along the ground and to the corners. Start by doing this instead of the U9s bullshit.