News Dom Young to the Rortsters

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was this a surprise to anyone . . . Once he'd had an intimate dinner with Robinson and Politis and paper bags were exchanged

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters stay on top of the game by constantly changing their fleet before they breakdown

Clever Trevor

Waterboy
Reaction score
According to the Telecrap he knocked back massive offers to go to the Rorters. They have got every bastard paid off!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
According to the Telecrap he knocked back massive offers to go to the Rorters. They have got every bastard paid off!
You'd take a little (sometimes a fair bit) less to join a top team. I think it makes perfect sense. Young's got a long way to go development wise.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Gotta say I love the way Chooks do business. Go out and buy whoever they want and fuck what anyone thinks about it.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Gotta say I love the way Chooks do business. Go out and buy whoever they want and fuck what anyone thinks about it.
and get rid of/drop flops straight away when it's obvious they ain't good enough

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Tedesco
Tupou
Suaali’i
Manu
Young

That back 5 is off tap
Yes looks great, however Tedesco is starting to look human and could start dropping off, he will still be good maybe just not as elite as he has been. Also Keary is getting on and Manu could easily end up 5/8 maybe from next year too. I am also not convinced on Suaali' as a left centre at the roosters lets see how it goes. Still their top 13 as always on paper is ridiculous. Loved it back in the early 2000s when we had the wood on them.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who cares? While their pack is as shit as it is they won't be winning anything no matter how star studded their backline is

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes looks great, however Tedesco is starting to look human and could start dropping off, he will still be good maybe just not as elite as he has been. Also Keary is getting on and Manu could easily end up 5/8 maybe from next year too. I am also not convinced on Suaali' as a left centre at the roosters lets see how it goes. Still their top 13 as always on paper is ridiculous. Loved it back in the early 2000s when we had the wood on them.
That's why the ***** will be odds on to get Welsby as well

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Apparently Roosters want Dom Young for round 1 and Knights might come to the party if they get a decent forward in return