Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trial or not it's fucking unacceptable to look lost on last tackle.

LAST TACKLE AND YOU ARE LOOKING LOST???

THIS IS THE FUCKING BULLDOGS, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! I hate fucking dying wondering, over this crap of halfback looking like he is a dear in headlights.

Getting tackled on the last and running into dead ends is a fucking disgrace to the jersey.

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Max King our best player....at top 4 clubs(averillo,perham,Flanagan,waddell and kiraz)would all be in reserve grade..Karl Oloapu hurry up and get fit.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Memo to Fitzgibbons..can we borrow Hynes please ..just for 26 Rounds..we will give him back after..promise..
they’d still make the 8 with trindall and moylan and we’d still miss it lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's like Burton took a back seat in that game. Flanagan took like 70-80 percent control and it was deadset disgraceful.

Fucking shit! Why are we going to let Burton hide behind a halfback who stinks!!!

Just put fucking Reynolds in and tell Burton to grow some balls and own the team.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Adding that we have no fb either, Hayze was disappointing…
We either need to go back to Avo or look at trying the Fox in that position (unless Oluapo or that other up and comer who can play in that role but his name escapes me).
Seen enough of Avo to suggest to me that he needs to toughen up, get hungry and more focused. Has a tendancy to cruise and needs to go to Cup and get more aggressive if he wants F/G. Has the potential but needs some tough love from CC and show he deserves f/g.

We have too many half hearted effort players. It's not good enough.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like Burton took a back seat in that game. Flanagan took like 70-80 percent control and it was deadset disgraceful.

Fucking shit! Why are we going to let Burton hide behind a halfback who stinks!!!

Just put fucking Reynolds in and tell Burton to grow some balls and own the team.
No passion

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d love to be a fly in the room with Gus and CC right now, we are playing like we are giving out trophies just for turning up.

It’s embarrassing to see us like this.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We were beaten by the same score most games last year. Where is the improvement?
When Kikau was on, we looked fluid adding Mahoney makes a massive difference to us - wheels fell off when Kiks got injured and we served up severe I’ll discipline… I felt we defended better than last year.

fullback and half back is still an issue for us…

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After that showing I’d be playing Reynolds at 6 and Burton at 3
Not sure who can play 7. Definitely not Flopagain