Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crichton will play fullback for penrith in the World Club Challenge this weekend

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Looks pretty good so far this half got Crichton at fullback.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crichton playing well! Nothing special but it’s getting the job done. A few tough catches. Slowly settling in the attack.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think for a bloke who’s barely played fullback in the nrl first grade and is playing a quality team he’s looked good. Taken tough kicks, tough balls behind his back that many would drop (geez panthers miss Korisoua badly) and has been fairly active trying to take the run and had some nice touches and passes.

No doubt Welsby has been super impressive and best on field for me too though that doesn’t mean Crichton is shit. He is very very young barely played nrl fullback for first grade and hasn’t looked bad at all. Fairly impressed and excited to what he could become.

If welsby ever wants to test himself in the nrl and move from home he would walk into every team somewhere in the backline based on today. Super impressive. Only a kid too. (Can he play 7) lol!

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh no.. not the old "he's barely played fullback before" line.....

It didn't seem to matter when he wanted top fullback money....

I think he's been average at best. Certainly nowhere near the 800k a season price tag. He better show us more in the second half

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Oh no.. not the old "he's barely played fullback before" line.....

It didn't seem to matter when he wanted top fullback money....

I think he's been average at best. Certainly nowhere near the 800k a season price tag. He better show us more in the second half
Who's played well for Panther, Cleary not even worth half his current contract if we're judging off this game...