News The Mole: How a $3 ice cream sealed $1.5 million mega deal for Australian Schoolboys star

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is the funniest shit I have read in a long time.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This seems very odd and weird. I’m very confused lul

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Building trust and rapport with a player whilst gus previous relationship with matt adamson was never going to lose ,this is why gus is so good has great relationships with most player managers.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here I was lead to believe it was the phone call from the Broncos to the Bulldogs saying they were willing to release him to the Dogs. My mistake. As he was contracted to the Broncos & clubs can't talk to players to break their contract. But an ice cream story is a better read. :tearsofjoy:
Broncos granted him permission to negotiate and meet with other teams

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
We now have KO, BBO, Rajab and Hayward as back up halves. Most can still play flegg and we can give Mounties up to 7 players so all should get a good crack this year. Will be interesting to see who steps up.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We now have KO, BBO, Rajab and Hayward as back up halves. Most can still play flegg and we can give Mounties up to 7 players so all should get a good crack this year. Will be interesting to see who steps up.
we arent with mounties any more. the top2 will play NSW cup the other will drop back to Flegg. We also have O'Neil who plays 6 in flegg. also reynolds could play 6 in NSW cup to lead the young halves.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember seeing Adamson at Jobels with Gus in a video on social media. Wondered why he was there. Makes sense now.