2022-2023 Bulldogs Pre Season Thread

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Considering he was in Catalans training pics in France a few days back I don’t think he was at Dogs training bud
Ah yes, lets all listen to the Storm fan on a Bulldogs forum guys!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I personally do not want May in our colours.
However, if CC rates him, I would support his decision, as he knows a helluva lot more than the guys on here.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is the significance of the old tv set on the sidelines?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is the significance of the old tv set on the sidelines?
It's an ongoing reminder to the players.....do they wish to watch the NRL finals on TV or do they want to play in the finals come September. The fact that they take turns carrying the old Tv set out onto the sidelines and back into the shed re enforces the message.

Last edited:

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's an ongoing reminder to the players.....do they wish to watch the NRL finals on TV or do they want to play in the finals come September. The fact that they take turns carrying the old Tv set out onto the sidelines and back into the shed re enforces the message.
Is it a model from the last time we won the GF?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who the fuck passes like that? Seems like a complete waste of time
I don't know the science behind this... But it seems weird, listen to Joey talk about passing and he talks about power coming through dominant leg / body.

sam snee

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I see doccah-clay playing in the Al stars who has he signed with ?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah nothing better than a visual aid to get the message across. CC & Gus playing mind games from the start :grinning:
Apparently when CC started he took time to learn about the history of the area, turns out that there was an old sawmill yard and so after learning about it he asks Gus to set up a get together for all staff, players and partners/families for a BBQ.

He orders a big log o wood and saw and puts the saw into it. At the get together he asks everyone to stand around it as he explains the history behind the sawmill then he says that each tooth on the saw represents each person associated with the club and if they don’t saw together the wood won’t be cut (metaphorically speaking)

CC is a natural born leader that doesn’t hide behind Gus, his own man and we will see success return in the near future to this great club

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had the chance to head up to Belmore today with the kids to watch training.
Didn't see anything not already mentioned, just wanted to say how accommodating the players were in coming and having a chat, signing jersey's etc. Especially considering it was 30 degrees and they got flogged for a couple of hours at least.