Official Gus on Twitter

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Short term pain for long term gain.

I haven't had a drink for years, mainly because it messes up anti-anxiety/anti-depressant medication, which helps prevent PNES (psychogenic non-epileptic seizure) or dissasociative seizure events.

Can't say I miss it.
How did you get diagnosed, did you do the whole EEG monitoring thing?

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How did you get diagnosed, did you do the whole EEG monitoring thing?
Yeah, I forget the test name (as it was decades ago), but yeah the same one they use by sticking stuff on your head to see if you have eplilepsy.

When that came back as negative it went largely ignored (due to lack of triggers for years), until a clinical psychologist picked it up in recent times and went "Ahh I think I know exactly what the issue here is".

She focussed on therapies that would solve the triggers. No triggers = No attacks.

Suffice to say that moving forwards the old "Don't stress" adage is a rather important for me.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah, I forget the test name (as it was decades ago), but yeah the same one they use by sticking stuff on your head to see if you have eplilepsy.

When that came back as negative it went largely ignored (due to lack of triggers for years), until a clinical psychologist picked it up in recent times and went "Ahh I think I know exactly what the issue here is".

She focussed on therapies that would solve the triggers. No triggers = No attacks.

Suffice to say that moving forwards the old "Don't stress" adage is a rather important for me.
A very interesting phenomenon of the mind-body, somatisation.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish uso…did a bbq the other day without a beer and it was torture. Still no beers..18 days. Probably the longest I gone without since I’m 16
Im doing dry january. Only because i had most of december off and drank pretty much every day. Lol

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bread is probably the hardest one uce...i love smashing an uncut loaf of tank bread, heaps of butter and dipped in a hot milo!
You from NZ or Oz Uce?

Bro nothing better than tank loaf bro.....sorry other than cabin bread lol

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He has a better left foot step than a young RTS, covers so much ground with it. Don't think he's as agile or powerful but that could change with him starting full-time training.
Looks pretty strong to me in those clips (pcm) strong through the hips

Going to be a star