Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
D-Riddler that should be his new name!!

I agree with what you said …this is a forum for the team we barrack for and I’ve been on here long enough now to know who are the day one die hard fans and the casuals….

Fk riddles…if you know something then let the fam know (as long as you don’t want to reveal your source)

Any info I get I’m passing it through here
Can I be batman09

Yeh exactly it’s not like a guy signing a fucking nrl contract is about to abort because it was reported on the kennel and their fans either wanking over it or arguing over it… or both.

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
D-Riddler that should be his new name!!

I agree with what you said …this is a forum for the team we barrack for and I’ve been on here long enough now to know who are the day one die hard fans and the casuals….

Fk riddles…if you know something then let the fam know (as long as you don’t want to reveal your source)

Any info I get I’m passing it through here
Hey Kiwi is Moses still deciding?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who changed the options in the poll lol

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bulldogs fans, a 45 year Panthers fan here, my commentary is based on watching every game Stephen Crighton has played. Currently, he is on $585K with the Panthers, my club sources say we offered him around $700K for 3 years but his management advised against the tenure length rather than the $ figure. He wants to play fullback and is stuck behind the current Clive Churchill medalist and Top 3 fullback Dylan Edwards, who still has 3 or 4 years left in him at the top level. Word quietly out of the Pathers sheds, is he has been offered around $800K to play fullback with the Dogs with performance-based increases pushing toward $850k - $900k in the next year '25 etc. Gus won't announce anything until a week has passed after Crighton's public announcement of not being at the Panthers for '24. Here's the thing, at his worst, he is a lazy runner and rushes up in defence. This is not very often, at his best, his clutch plays win premierships and finals, he is fast and athletic and is a great goal kicker, no arguments can be made there. In the middle of that, he is a Top 3 centre and potentially a great fullback, he is 22 for Petes sake! Very astute posters on this site have noted that at worst, you will have a killer back row whether he is at centre or fullback. He's a winner, arrogant, probably, confident, absolutely, it's infectious. For '24, Bulldogs look not just Top 8, but potential Top 4 and don't listen to any trolls, most of us in Panther land welcome a Bulldogs resurgence. Great recent purchases and talented juniors are a winning combo. Just sort out number 7 and all of the Top 4 will be looking over their shoulders. I watched a lot of late-season '22 Bulldogs games and there is something big brewing. Ciraldo can coach, he has had as good an apprenticeship as most.

Thanks for the info mate, levelled and fair …

Be careful on here though, because in about a week you’ll be accused of being a Nasheed burner account ..

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry mate again I’ll say clearly I am not guaranteeing you talk shit. Though I’m fairly confident you do.

I’ve never used social media either. I hate all that shit. Been that way since MySpace when friends would argue were I ranked them… then x girl friends msging that hadn’t spoken to in who knows how long. Hate all that shit. Irrelevant.

I don’t understand the thought process of how you would find it entertaining to speak in riddles to then see who guesses what to then pretend that you knew all along.

I also don’t buy the “my source leak shit”…

You would literally be hearing because of someone else leaking. Do you think your the only one they tell? Do you think others don’t tell others? Does someone go oh my !!! D voice is such and such that I trusted with my 1 secret on an internet forum….

Steve literally has a fucking name in it. He could be Jack or Ted but maybe he is a Steve? He also isn’t saying “x” told me so.

Right now as it stands Crichton is a fucking obvious rumour for us. Breaking this as mail is David Holland level now. Steve told me about this months ago and made it clear wasn’t done deal but pretty likely. He’s updated me several times about heaps of shit and everytime been spot on. He’s also made clear shit changes like you said several close things etc.

I’m sorry mate I called it awhile ago and think you just like the looking like your in the know for some reason.

Dunno why. I know fuck all at the dogs. Got a few bits of direct info where I am from a few people I’ve met and even to some clubs they been as I still talk to a few former players but no fucking wiz here no real great inside info. Doesn’t make me any lesser man than anyone here including Steve who clearly has a good bit of mail when it clubs to nrl players at the panthers and dogs.

Not exactly like he’s saving the fucking world. Filling in some fellow doggies fans with what they heard might happen with coming or going to our beloved football team…. Dunno why people wanna pump their ego over that lol.
OK :tearsofjoy:

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is spencer leinu coming next or staying at panthers
he’s not coming. also we missed out on moses and crichton is going to backflip to stay at penrith and kikau has requested a release to join the dolphins

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's where he will have to play with us tbh. Mason was on YTKR stream again today and he said Alamoti is impressive, gave Perham a wrap also.
In my playing experience there is always alot of good trainers

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bonus of Skelton is that he is big enough for a edge role
Maybe wing '23 then transition into the forwards? might be a battle for centre spots in 24 if Xerri hits the ground running and Alamoti gets amongst it this year(though this remains to be seen I hope he cracks on).