Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Crichton can seriously get fucked. Fuck Panther the racist *****. Anyone who is best friends with Jarome Luai deserves a jail sentence ffs. I will never like Crichton and i will continue to push agendas continuously against Panther racist gangsta drilla scum bags from here on out. Fuck everything about them. We fucking overpaid for some wannabe uso gang member just to be incredibly poor at an untested position on complete overs. Changing pole answers to No and No. FUCK

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Crichton can seriously get fucked. Fuck Panther the racist *****. Anyone who is best friends with Jarome Luai deserves a jail sentence ffs. I will never like Crichton and i will continue to push agendas continuously against Panther racist gangsta drilla scum bags from here on out. Fuck everything about them. We fucking overpaid for some wannabe uso gang member just to be incredibly poor at an untested position on complete overs. Changing pole answers to No and No. FUCK
Uncalled for..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You don't like Crichton?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Someone is not ucey today.tumblr_2874feb0fb15562c730da63007c5a797_094efd7e_400.gif