Soccer FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good effort to make it to the last 16, especially with one of the weakest squads we've had in a while.

As many upsets as there have been so far, it's looking like the favourites and bigger teams will make the quarters.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Good effort but we were never going to win against one of the favourites.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow,
Watched the game at my local.
Super proud of Australia.
Obviously it goes without saying we were outclassed
But hold your head up high Australia.
Talk about over achieving.
Great result if you ask me, I was expecting to lose 3 nill

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was one hell of an effort, still buzzing at how they rallied at the end and almost got it to 2-2

You just cannot match the passion of football. Look at the scenes when we scored, no one gave us a chance but we were right in it until the end.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I watch my premier league team, who never flop and are a bunch of hard ***** so i only ever see it with other teams. Eddie Howe is just like that.
Worst part is milking is worse now then its ever been in Rugby League. I dont know how youd nullify it but the way I see it its only going to get worse. Its a shame they cant knock it on the head, that the commentators cant collectively come together and campaign against it. Its soft, I fucking hate with a passion.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How insecure is the Gayfl, they decide to post the round 1 fixtures this morning after the Australian loss. They also had no support to the World Cup at all. Such an insecure, selfishness sport and its why i hate it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
How insecure is the Gayfl, they decide to post the round 1 fixtures this morning after the Australian loss. They also had no support to the World Cup at all. Such an insecure, selfishness sport and its why i hate it.
It’s not about insecurity...AFL is literally like a religion in Victoria..they don’t post other sports results because they simply don’t care.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s not about insecurity...AFL is literally like a religion in Victoria..they don’t post other sports results because they simply don’t care.
Ik its so weird. They think their fine aswell lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Worst part is milking is worse now then its ever been in Rugby League. I dont know how youd nullify it but the way I see it its only going to get worse. Its a shame they cant knock it on the head, that the commentators cant collectively come together and campaign against it. Its soft, I fucking hate with a passion.
Oh you can get diving out of football but FIFA are piss weak and won’t do anything about it. Have a match review committee and start suspending players who obviously dive, and also fine them out of their pay.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ik its so weird. They think their fine aswell lol.
Some fathers disown their sons if they barrack for a different team!

ps..I have to confess I enjoy watching the Swans play..apart from this years GF! :fearscream:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh you can get diving out of football but FIFA are piss weak and won’t do anything about it. Have a match review committee and start suspending players who obviously dive, and also fine them out of their pay.
Its a shame they didnt try and nip it in the bud years ago before it became entrenched in the sport.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Some fathers disown their sons if they barrack for a different team!

ps..I have to confess I enjoy watching the Swans play..apart from this years GF! :fearscream:
Look i don’t mind it and league is way better but their fans and the culture of AFL just ruins it alot. They’re so self centered and think its the best sport ever and all other sports must bow down to them in which just isn’t true at all.