News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Eels forum sounds a little nervous there. Few blokes saying they heard he’s doggies bound or that they spoke to people confident dogs have him.

One bloke says he rarely comments and dirty about it and Arthur will be under pressure. Seems their forum think he is a genuine bloke not a troll/blow in.

Fick I hope so [emoji23]

Interestingly they think moses is the wrong 1 to lose (over brown) and that they will be salty as fuck and say how the fuck is Gus doing it with our club (they use poor words which is hilarious when they haven’t lived to see a premiership unless their fucking 40 [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23])

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wtf is wrong with u assassin. Go back and read the very first post I made about it. Clearly states 2024 I don’t understand how u are getting this mixed up
The fuck have you got to do anything with this, horse?

The first time you/he crapped on about Moses he said he is a done deal for 2023.

Get your facts straight champ.

Shame you can't delete this post horse/big vibe/b-town lass

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rajab and Hayward are a year or two off cementing a spot in the NRL so a 4 year signing for Moses is definitely not on the cards for a team like Canterbury who are building.

Moses will end up at the Tigers in the halves with Douehi... the Lebanon halves.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
And big vibe.

He is a busy boy lol
I mean why? I don’t get making multiple accounts. B town/horse seems very Confident about moses and hope he’s right still but maybe when you got multiple accounts your Doing it just cause your looking to be bored and who knows what that’s leading to.

Hopefully he’s right imo.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I mean why? I don’t get making multiple accounts. B town/horse seems very Confident about moses and hope he’s right still but maybe when you got multiple accounts your Doing it just cause your looking to be bored and who knows what that’s leading to.

If it means no more flamingo then I hope he is right too.

Been saying this since he started crapping on about it. My beef is that he said I gave out bad info and still waiting for him to show me when and where I did. Plus the owners, admin and mods who my source is.

Got no time to spin shit on the net, plenty of blokes on here that do enough of that already.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I have multiple accounts