News NRL 2023: Speculation growing Mitch Moses could leave Parramatta, sign with Tigers or Bulldogs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
These articles are so full of shit.. They mentioned 50/50 about ten times. As if they'd know what he's thinking.. There's no substance in this article, just speculation and rehashing of the twenty previous stories about Moses that were all exactly the same...

They can make up whatever they want just to get more clicks and people keep falling for it. Meanwhile, Moses' manager is loving the free advertising to drive his clients price up..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These articles are so full of shit.. They mentioned 50/50 about ten times. As if they'd know what he's thinking.. There's no substance in this article, just speculation and rehashing of the twenty previous stories about Moses that were all exactly the same...

They can make up whatever they want just to get more clicks and people keep falling for it. Meanwhile, Moses' manager is loving the free advertising to drive his clients price up..
Yeah like how the fuck do they even calculate the probability and call it 50/50. What a load of bs

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
This is a weird one for me.
I don’t want him but I want a title more.
Can he help deliver a title though?
When push comes to shove I say no.
To me he’s just not up there with Cleary et al, more like the other Mitchell who never really was - Pearce.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The car allowance is ~$20k/player so you’re saying if he got (or came close to) $950k he’d haggle over $20k? OK. Please :tearsofjoy:.
Bro… car allowance $20k… Cmon Dinkum even back in Bullfrog days Peter Warren was sorting Mercs for Peter and others.

This is one of the Arthur advantages, connected to everyone mate.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have it on 100% authority that Moses will sign with an NRL club in 2024.... is I a gud jernalist too?
Yep..what sort of renumertaion package do you want? 200K Salary, Car, 15% super type deal?
Or unlimited piss and a drone :tearsofjoy: Phil is very happy with the latter FYI.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bro… car allowance $20k… Cmon Dinkum even back in Bullfrog days Peter Warren was sorting Mercs for Peter and others.

This is one of the Arthur advantages, connected to everyone mate.
I’m talking about the car allowance in the cap.
It’s ~$20k/player/year right now.
TPA’s are a different story of course.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
B town called this along time ago: personally I really hope he’s right.

I mean personally moses is easily top 5 target for 7.

I don’t want dce Reynolds or hunt. I actually highly highly rate Reynolds but he has got 12 months at best and even this year he missed half the Fucking season. He’s still imo probably the best 7 (besides cleary) in the game when on field. Just done.

Cleary is head and shoulders above all.

I’d say Hughes and hynes are the only others I’d jump at and Moses to me is just as talented.

I’d be stoked with him. I’ll actually be disappointed if we miss him.

George Williams is literally our only other option. Walker will be staying at the chooks.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The best half that would come to us.
Cleary dce Hughes will all stay at their clubs.