News Full NRL Draw 2023

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Only 1 game at Commbank, not going to lie, pretty happy about that.
Wonder what’s happened here.
Last year I was told by a board member the realities of the stadium deal re: VenuesLIVE, yet for 2023 we’ve basically reverted to Accor for home games (not a bad thing for mine). I thought maybe the FIFA women’s WC might’ve had some impact here but checking that draw there’s no games at CommBank so maybe some SFS/Accor fixtures have been moved to CommBank and we are the beneficiaries? Interesting to see if this goes beyond 2023 but I’m happy for at least one year.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm sure some people are happy but why the hell have we got so many Sunday games? Why can't they distribute the different days of the week fairly evenly so that people with different life circumstances are not screwed over?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I don't mind Sunday games but it's the 6:30 timeslot I hate. Luckily we only get the one this time round.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Moot and Doogie Houso are already dodging me there haha
Far from. No point beating you up again. You dig your own grave. Like the beautiful comments where u get off on beating up women and rooting dogs (quick run back and change those posts again chump). Plus being ignored hurts you the most. Mainly as u are an insignificant bug just looking for attention.

Have fun. I'll just ignore you again until you think you're a hero, and then beat you down (again). So I bet you'll post lots of stuff now across multiple threads to try feel like a man again. Whatever floats your boat little guy.

Last edited:

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the whinge bags need to stop complaining about the draw and get to the games.

For the first time in about 5 or 6 years we have a season we can look forward to. This season is one of the most important in a very long time. We have to stay united and start this journey towards being a premiership force again.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Far from. No point beating you up again. You dig your own grave. Like the beautiful comments where u get off on beating up women and rooting dogs (quick run back and change those posts again chump). Plus being ignored hurts you the most. Mainly as u are an insignificant bug just looking for attention.

Have fun. I'll just ignore you again until you think you're a hero, and then beat you down (again). So I bet you'll posts lots of stuff now across multiple threads to try feel like a man again. Whatever floats your boat little guy.
You know I’ll crush you, everyone knows that. Keep hiding behind the keyboard bonghead. The offer is always there

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
did anyone see the dogs change their logo for a split second but change it back?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agent Shane Flanagan, your sons career is more important than your job at Manly. You know what to do Round 1.