First signing for 2024 will be ?

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like Campbell as a talent and he'd be a lot cheaper but his defence is still pretty bad. I think he has a lot more upside than Averillo but others think it's a sideways move.
Should we even contemplate a fullback ?
We have Averillo with question marks, Wilson who Gus believe's is a sensation and the other two young fullbacks Papalii and Ludwick, I think we have to have patience.

Last edited:

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be happy with Miller from the Sharks, would be good value and do a job for a few years

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Also, Flanagun multi-year extension to be announced before round 12.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cody Walker, pls. I think he and I could form a great combo, and we all know Burton is a centre.
You know it's only possible if you play for a minimum and the balance of your wages goes to Burto to make him happy playing in the centres...Even that won't probably save you Gun :grimacing:

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You know it's only possible if you play for a minimum and the balance of your wages goes to Burto to make him happy playing in the centres...Even that won't probably save you Gun :grimacing:
Play for minimum? I'm due for an upgrade, bucko!

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm happy to upgrade your bus ticket to a economy flight out of Sydney.
Save it for when we play the Warriors next year. But FYI, the 'gun flies business class, baby.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think we need a halfback, fullback and prop. I think players we have a chance in signing for those positions are Crichton, Doueihi, Leniu, Klemmer (would prefer for next year) and Flegler so I'd say one of those. Would love Moses (or S. Walker) and NAS but can't see them leaving their current clubs since they're already on premium money for their positions/roles and at top teams. I'd definitely be going after Crichton and Leniu so one of those 2 but Klemmer for next year would be pretty big too. I wouldn't be upset if we signed a ball playing lock either but outside Radley not sure there's anyone else and he's very unlikely.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think we need a halfback, fullback and prop. I think players we have a chance in signing for those positions are Crichton, Doueihi, Leniu, Klemmer (would prefer for next year) and Flegler so I'd say one of those. Would love Moses (or S. Walker) and NAS but can't see them leaving their current clubs since they're already on premium money for their positions/roles and at top teams. I'd definitely be going after Crichton and Leniu so one of those 2 but Klemmer for next year would be pretty big too.
Parra a top team? Funny stuff, bro.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Should we even contemplate a fullback ?
We have Averillo with question marks, Wilson who Gus believe's is a sensation and the other two young fullbacks Papalii and Ludwick, I think we have to have patience.
Those guys will be a few years off though. Unless Averillo improves a lot and makes that spot his own, they'll have to find someone until if/when those young fullbacks in juniors are ready.