So... what are you going to spend your $160 million on?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd be quiet about it for a few months. Give a month's notice at work and set up a few 4x4's with a nice boat and spend a few months traveling Aus with a few mates and family. I'd anonymously get advice from a small army of financial advisors while that was going on then invest for a safe long term return on the money. I'd give each of my sisters and kids a million towards a house/business (whatever they chose) with the provisions that I'll give them all a healthy portion of whatever interest the remainder was earning but that I'm not their piggy bank.

I don't think I'd have to live extravagantly. But I'd probably be pretty hard to catch at home for the next 15 years. I dare say I'd have seen pretty much every part of the world I wanted to see by then.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I’d also buy apartments (luxury apartments) in Melbourne, Gold Coast, Barcelona, Paris, New York, and Macau.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1 NSW, 1 in Vic, 1 in WA
Thanks. i heard it briefly on the radio heading into work. When there were no QLD winners announced, i tuned out, and thought about how i've only got another 16 years until retirement.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks. i heard it briefly on the radio heading into work. When there were no QLD winners announced, i tuned out, and thought about how i've only got another 16 years until retirement.
I could retire today if I chose. I'd be broke in a month or two and living under a bridge. But the choice is still available to me.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I'm timing my retirement with my youngest finishing high school. Well, that's he plan.
Consider it carefully my Grandfather retired at 50 quite well off and he died of alzheimers disease and he always said he thought that him not exercising his mind for all those years probably had a lot to do with it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Consider it carefully my Grandfather retired at 50 quite well off and he died of alzheimers disease and he always said he thought that him not exercising his mind for all those years probably had a lot to do with it.
I'll be 61 by then (and considering my lifestyle i dont anticipate living until I'm 90), but I get what you're saying. Exercising the brain is pretty important.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to hear ..

You know I always wonder about exercising your brain and whether it prevents Dementia .. One of the greatest philosophers of the 18th century.. Immanuel Kant used his brain his whole life..yet ended up with Alzheimer's ..

However, keeping your brain active is vital to staying interested and motivated..

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Use the money to Design a brand new Kennel forum. And pay moderators a salary to ban trolls like Nashweed & his brothers

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
btw how do people with so many cars avoid having the batteries dying all the time
I just changed out my battery, TEN YEARS nearly to the day it lasted was a shitty OEM one too, had long periods of idle time over the years and it's only done 50,000k's.
Point is batteries are or should be more resilient than people think.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My fellow Kennelers i am a massive $10.55 richer, enough for us all, everyone will receive 1cent each, just send me all your bank details cards and pin numbers.
Love ya's.
I won the same amount as well lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd hire Steve Turner to help me set up a home gym. No expenses spared, with state of the art equipment and facilities.