Turbo Time

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Dolphins should swoop

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has played less than 8 games in 2 out of the last 3 years. Granted he had a great year last year but the rule changes were a big part of that. He was nowhere near as effective this year when they tweaked the 6 again.

Let Manly keep overpaying him

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I am laughing at all the delusional fans on here that think signing the Trebojevic bros is possible.
they are never leaving manly as u said.
But those saying no to turbo have no fucking idea, he is the best fullback in the world by a long way. Yes he needs to stay on the field but fuck me he is a world beater

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
IF Turbo was smart (which he isn't). He should be paying out of his own pocket to come and play for us with our facilities. Seeing how well Foran rehabed here, he should be on the phone to Gus.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
they are never leaving manly as u said.
But those saying no to turbo have no fucking idea, he is the best fullback in the world by a long way. Yes he needs to stay on the field but fuck me he is a world beater
30 odd games in three season and he is on $1.1m a season. No thanks.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
30 odd games in three season and he is on $1.1m a season. No thanks.
Best fullback when fit imo. Otherwise top 3 with Teddy and Pap. It won't happen but I think we'd be top 5 with our current team if he was our fullback.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m hearing he loves the roosters and is willing to take a pay cut, $500k a year, he also wants a university degree from Harvard, all paid for by the roosters. He also has an up coming golf match funded by uncle Nick, with roosters players, the winner of every hole gets $50k, this is an annual event run for the next 4 years!

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m hearing he loves the roosters and is willing to take a pay cut, $500k a year, he also wants a university degree from Harvard, all paid for by the roosters. He also has an up coming golf match funded by uncle Nick, with roosters players, the winner of every hole gets $50k, this is an annual event run for the next 4 years!
What if he's shit at golf and doesn't win any holes? He gets nothing?

Or is it like Keno where if you get absolutely nothing, you still win a consolation prize (bag)?

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What if he's shit at golf and doesn't win any holes? He gets nothing?

Or is it like Keno where if you get absolutely nothing, you still win a consolation prize (bag)?
Where there is a will there is a way. No matter how bad you are, if the blokes you are playing against mysteriously hit the ball into the water every single shot, even when the water is in the wrong direction, you will win the hole.

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
Turbo is injury prone but so was Tedesco at the tigers....now look at him!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did Tedesco have any other injuries at the tigers apart from ankle surgery, knee reco & he hurt the same knee in a knee clash?

Tommy has already had multiple ankle injuries, multiple hamstring injuries, knee injuries and a shoulder injury. He is the definition of injury prone

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
can we use nanotech to replace his hamstrings?