U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First rule of nature, Realist san - if you don't think they get it, they probably get it.
I’m trying to be fair to you and not sound like a Karen about your joke. Just re read it. You’re saying if she had a bf she’d wanna go on a date with him. Like not shit Sherlock lmao

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m trying to be fair to you and not sound like a Karen about your joke. Just re read it. You’re saying if she had a bf she’d wanna go on a date with him. Like not shit Sherlock lmao
The implication being that your missus probably has a bf on the side, whereas mine does not...lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The implication being that your missus probably has a bf on the side, whereas mine does not...lol
That’s my point you idiot lol. You could’ve just said mine has a bf lol dates are already implied otherwise why she got a bf lmao. Look, you’re a boomer and a father so you’re allowed to be cringe.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That’s my point you idiot lol. You could’ve just said mine has a bf lol dates are already implied otherwise why she got a bf lmao. Look, you’re a boomer and a father so you’re allowed to be cringe.
Lol I don't need you to explain the nuances of my joke to me, bro. You probably struggle enough with the nuances of lifting the toilet seat before you pee.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol I don't need you to explain the nuances of my joke to me, bro. You probably struggle enough with the nuances of lifting the toilet seat before you pee.
Lol don’t get all red faced now my guy

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol @ this pussy jumping to the defence of sluts on the internet.

Everyone inherently understands that being a slut is a bad thing. Nobody wants a whore for a wife, daughter, mother, sister etc. Chaste women > sluts and no amount of mental gymnastics will change that.

He is a clinical psychologist you utter moron. Heres his wikipedia page
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson
First paragraph:

Hes also not even right wing. I don't even like the Kermit sounding cannuck but you're just so wrong.
So Peterson joined the Daily wire for a balanced opinion? Btw wtf was up with his authoritarian rant he posted a few weeks ago? His "duty to the past comment" wtf? Pretty much supports individualism as long as you individually choose to do what he thinks is moral.

Its a wonder he is easy pickings for his sceptics

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol @ this pussy jumping to the defence of sluts on the internet.

Everyone inherently understands that being a slut is a bad thing. Nobody wants a whore for a wife, daughter, mother, sister etc. Chaste women > sluts and no amount of mental gymnastics will change that.
Sure. If you think a woman's value lies in how men see them.

If a woman wants to sleep around, I'm not sure what the issue is.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lol even females see other females who sleep around with multiple men as sluts. Don’t turn this into a segsist issue to try and blow it off. I know you’re all for changing definitions of everything but atm the definition is still slut for those women. Is that not true?
You can scream and cry isms later on, but factually you cannot say it’s wrong.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No Hacky. The amount of sex a woman has had directly correlates to how good or bad she is.

My insecurities can't handle all the progressiveness
Imagine thinking you’re manly because you’re fine with your woman slutting around. Are you married?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol even females see other females who sleep around with multiple men as sluts. Don’t turn this into a segsist issue to try and blow it off.
It pretty much is a sexist issue though. If you say it's a bad thing when someone you don't know does it. Which the term "slut" suggests it is.

I know you’re all for changing definitions of everything but atm the definition is still slut for those women. Is that not true?

You can scream and cry isms later on, but factually you cannot say it’s wrong.
Nope. It's wrong. Kind of. It's a derogatory term. Promiscuous would be a more accurate term. Slut is an insult. It's like if you were saying that a person is black, or you called them the N word. One term is derogatory, the other is not.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It pretty much is a sexist issue though. If you say it's a bad thing when someone you don't know does it. Which the term "slut" suggests it is.

Nope. It's wrong. Kind of. It's a derogatory term. Promiscuous would be a more accurate term. Slut is an insult. It's like if you were saying that a person is black, or you called them the N word. One term is derogatory, the other is not.
How is it segsist when a female calls a female a slut?
So a woman that sleeps with multiple men isn’t a slut?
Ok if you think it’s good and ok, just so I get your standards, would you allow your wife to get conquered by other men if she came to you saying she wanted explore her sexuality?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ok if you think it’s good and ok, just so I get your standards, would you allow your wife to get conquered by other men if she came to you saying she wanted explore her sexuality?
Would you eat Andrew Tate's arse?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How is it segsist when a female calls a female a slut?
would you allow your wife to get conquered by other men if she came to you saying she wanted explore her sexuality?
Fuck I'd love to rub one out while she has a bbc in her butt ,getting a chub thinking about it

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score

As oppsed to what? Their value being in their mineral content? If you have a mare that behaves in a way that makes the stallion not want to mate with her you wouldn't be able to sell her for the same price as a mare who did not have such a defect. The unattractive mare is of lower value than the attractive mare. Similarly, a woman who behaves in a way that makes men unwilling to procreate with her has a lower value than the woman who does not.

Everyone understands this. Only 105iq midwits with feminine dispositions think it neccessary to do mental gymnastics to prove that ACKSHULLY everything is the same and objective value does not exist and no one is worth more than anyone else and no ones feewings should be hurt by anything ever.

If I had a gun to the heads of a 75 year old grandmother who has been married for 57 years and has 11 grandchildren and a 40 year old spinster and you had to pick which one dies and which one lives, who would you pick? Would you say "ACKSHULLY these two people both have the same value as human beings yadayadayada..." or would you stop mentally masturbating and save the granny while letting the crusty skank get her brains blown out?

Women should be free to be disgusting worthless sluts and everyone, women and men should be free to judge them for it and obviously no one is going to judge being a walking cocksleeve in a positive light. If people want to judge sluts for "sleeping around," I don't see what the issue is.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As oppsed to what? Their value being in their mineral content? If you have a mare that behaves in a way that makes the stallion not want to mate with her you wouldn't be able to sell her for the same price as a mare who did not have such a defect. The unattractive mare is of lower value than the attractive mare. Similarly, a woman who behaves in a way that makes men unwilling to procreate with her has a lower value than the woman who does not.

Everyone understands this. Only 105iq midwits with feminine dispositions think it neccessary to do mental gymnastics to prove that ACKSHULLY everything is the same and objective value does not exist and no one is worth more than anyone else and no ones feewings should be hurt by anything ever.

If I had a gun to the heads of a 75 year old grandmother who has been married for 57 years and has 11 grandchildren and a 40 year old spinster and you had to pick which one dies and which one lives, who would you pick? Would you say "ACKSHULLY these two people both have the same value as human beings yadayadayada..." or would you stop mentally masturbating and save the granny while letting the crusty skank get her brains blown out?

Women should be free to be disgusting worthless sluts and everyone, women and men should be free to judge them for it and obviously no one is going to judge being a walking cocksleeve in a positive light. If people want to judge sluts for "sleeping around," I don't see what the issue is.
How many kids did the granny have? What if she had 1 daughter with 11 kids to 11 different men ? How do you know granny wasn't a cock hound back in the day ?while hubby was out at war she could of been sucking off the milkman, and the butcher possibly at the same time, sure she may of been married for 57 years but ,did she go down the bingo hall only to get fingered by strangers for 50 of those years?

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
How many kids did the granny have? What if she had 1 daughter with 11 kids to 11 different men ? How do you know granny wasn't a cock hound back in the day ?while hubby was out at war she could of been sucking off the milkman, and the butcher possibly at the same time, sure she may of been married for 57 years but ,did she go down the bingo hall only to get fingered by strangers for 50 of those years?
Enough about your grandmother man. I don't think TK is the place to air your family's dirty laundry.

Status
Not open for further replies.