Fox Sports Klemmer

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great replacement for Vaughan, if I was in his shoes I would have left as well because of the management and circumstances.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I have no idea about why Klemmer left the dogs and iv never met him have no idea of his character or personality - but given the club management at the time i would assume there would have been a lot of reasons for wanting to leave.

Unless one or two of the Flegg aged middles steps up I believe the dogs will struggle to match other packs.

Hopeful that the coaching will make a huge difference to players who have only been exposed to the coaching /fitness mediocrity that has been happening at the club over the last seven years.
salary cap reasons due to past administration + he saw we were a sinking ship with all his friends/best teammates also being moved on. Loyalty goes both ways. We let a lot of players go that should of never left.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Mixed emotions. Klem clearly loved us once. Club fell to shit as we all seen. That said hate how he left us. Felt dirty as during it all though reports of non payments in third parties all his mates going, coach etc and majority of them pushed out the door. How we treated some (even though probably right with some) would upset any true friend.

We urgently need props.

That said he isn’t what he was. He is slow with play the ball but he is a big body and experienced and probably hungry with a point to prove… could work out.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Im not the biggest Klemmer fan, but we need consistency in the forwards.
If the rumours on here of Klemmer and Eisenhuth are true, then at least King will be receiving the help he needs as both of them will make over 100m every week.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I still don't get why he'd leave Newcastle isn't he settled up there with his family and house.