News Cam lands first signing – and it’s another blow for Hasler

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So far we have an unproven ex Penrith assistant coach as a head coach and an unproven ex Manly assistant as an assistant coach right? What will Randall's role actually be?
How is he an unproven assistant if he has been an assistant for a few years at Manly.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Because Manly are shit and I don't want any more of their foul stench at Belmore.
Manly aren’t shit, they made a preliminary last year. They were looking towards the top 8 before the pride jersey bullshit. Problem with manly is egotistical flogs in the playing group like the Manly 7 along with some leadership issues within Cherry-evans and Turbo/Jurbo, also think of the Manase case, players would definitely struggle to deal with that as a former teammate trusted as a good guy, turned out to be a lying murderer. They will bounce back next year under Hasler.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly aren’t shit, they made a preliminary last year. They were looking towards the top 8 before the pride jersey bullshit. Problem with manly is egotistical flogs in the playing group like the Manly 7 along with some leadership issues within Cherry-evans and Turbo/Jurbo, also think of the Manase case, players would definitely struggle to deal with that as a former teammate trusted as a good guy, turned out to be a lying murderer. They will bounce back next year under Hasler.
The way Manly are being run is a joke. The handling of the pride jersey saga was nothing short of embarrassing and just the tip of the iceberg as far as other deep rooted problems at their shitty club are concerned. Hasler should never have been employed as a head coach ever again after his salary cap fuck ups and dud player retention's and signings at our club. Manly power brokers are finally starting to realise this. He's going to run them into the ground just like he did to us. Until I see consistant results I have no confidence whatsoever in any so called "assistant" of Hasler's, especially given that he fought so hard to keep him.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I must admit I don’t like anything Manly. Des still had Cleal hanging around after all these years, goes to show how clueless he is. Hopefully it’s a talented assistant escaping the sinking ship and he’ll be good.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully he helps us get turbos bros after they move des on

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Team is divided, when your captain wont stay in the same bubble as the rest of the team,(dce renting a separate house on the sunny coast while the rest were locked up together) people dont forget that shit.
Captain haslers ship is sinking, the only way to stop it is push dce overboard first

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The way Manly are being run is a joke. The handling of the pride jersey saga was nothing short of embarrassing and just the tip of the iceberg as far as other deep rooted problems at their shitty club are concerned. Hasler should never have been employed as a head coach ever again after his salary cap fuck ups and dud player retention's and signings at our club. Manly power brokers are finally starting to realise this. He's going to run them into the ground just like he did to us. Until I see consistant results I have no confidence whatsoever in any so called "assistant" of Hasler's, especially given that he fought so hard to keep him.
That has nothing to do with Randall.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully there is the appointment of an experienced coach amogst the new coaching lineup. Just to give CC that guidance on issues that a new head coach might face, by a coach that has been there and done that before.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So going by your logic, if Tommy Turbo wanted to join the bulldogs you’d be against it?
Fcukin injury prone liability soaked with Manly scum DNA. Hasler, Williams, Foran. I've had enough of that shit. Only good thing for us to come out of Manly was Marty Bella 100 years ago.

Last edited:

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully there is the appointment of an experienced coach amogst the new coaching lineup. Just to give CC that guidance on issues that a new head coach might face, by a coach that has been there and done that before.
100%

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Sandercock is gone? Doubt he was signed for footy chats or taking over Mounties.
Sandercock from what I was hearing was the brains behind “Potters” attacking revolution.

How I heard it was Barrett did everything his way and didn’t listen to his assistants ideas. He always knew best.

The first thing Potter did was ask for opinions. From people that were in the system. He ran with Sandercock’s ideas with attacking structures and he was in the mark.

I think out of all the assistant coaches Sandercock is one that should be retained.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bit of a worry. Didn't see much of his coaching influence on Manly.....but maybe that's a good thing :grinning:.

Time will tell. Hopefully Gus moves in quickly if Randall is a non-event.
That’s partly because Des is a control freak so Chad prob got paid to put the witches cones out and collect them after training

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Gott give the guy a chance we all thought furner was a god send it’s up to the players how they will take and buy into cams philosophy
I was pretty confident when signed Turner as defensive coach. Confident our defense would turn to shit you only had to look at his record

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Whilst I really don’t want any more Peninsula Poison at Belmore, Ciraldo and Randall haven’t worked together before but bonded in the Covid bubble (so the story goes), which makes it different from Barrett using tried and failed staff from the past like Dan Ferris. Ciraldo seems like a smart operator, so happy to give them go.

Malla

Reaction score
Neighbours in the bubble sucked each other off or something