News Adam Elliott is going to the finals, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Let me paint you a picture la familiars:

Mentally shot after conceding 60 a few weeks out from the finals, the Broncos lose to Parra next week and are upset by the dragons in round 25.

Adam Elliott’s Canberra win three very winnable games and go into the finals with momentum.

Led by Elliott. The Raiders upset Souths in week one of the finals, knock off the Cowboys in week 2, shock the Panthers in the prelim and then go on to beat Melbourne in the GF, with Adam Elliott winning his first Clive Churchill medal. During his post game presentation speech, Adam proposes to Millie. Then Sticky pulls out his guitar and dedicates a rendition of Wish You We’re Here to Jaemon Salmon.

Momentum is a powerful thing and Adam’s Raiders are gonna ride that to premiership glory, baby.

I feel sorry for you guys …. You must really miss that feeling of having someone to cheer for in the finals.

Don’t be a weak-gutted dog, get behind Sticky, Adam and the boys!

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Mentally shot after conceding 60 a few weeks out from the finals, the Broncos lose to Parra next week and are upset by the dragons in round 25.

Adam Elliott’s Canberra win three very winnable games and go into the finals with momentum.

Led by Elliott. The Raiders upset Souths in week one of the finals, knock off the Cowboys in week 2, shock the Panthers in the prelim and then go on to beat Melbourne in the GF, with Adam Elliott winning his first Clive Churchill medal. During his post game presentation speech, Adam proposes to Millie. Then Sticky pulls out his guitar and dedicates a rendition of Wish You We’re Here to Jaemon Salmon.

Momentum is a powerful thing and Adam’s Raiders are gonna ride that to premiership glory, baby.

I feel sorry for you guys …. You must really miss that feeling of having someone to cheer for in the finals.

Guess my package turned up?

Told you it was good shit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

We are cheering for 3 people in the finals....

Kikau
Mahoney
Ciraldo

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We are cheering for 3 people in the finals....

Kikau
Mahoney
Ciraldo
Fuck them. If they don’t have success in the finals it will make them hungrier next year.

I’m cheering for Adam, Elliott and Sweet Caroline

PS is of just me or is it a little concerning that Kikau got monstered by a halfback last night? Lol

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck them. If they don’t have success in the finals it will make them hungrier next year.

PS is of just me or is it a little concerning that Kikau got monstered by a halfback last night? Lol
It's just you...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

The peroxide must of made him dizzy and had an off game lol

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raiders aren't a sure thing just yet. Need a few results to go in their favour even if they win every game.

Roosters might be struggling but they always come good around finals time, so might be ready to score wins over Storm and/or Rabbitohs.

Sea Eagles still have firepower and can still make the 8 despite injury plagued.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Me too Flanacum.....I"M WITH STUPID :grinning:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My season finishes 8 pm 2 Sept.

Then I go back in time & watch some real rugby league.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Raiders aren't a sure thing just yet. Need a few results to go in their favour even if they win every game.

Roosters might be struggling but they always come good around finals time, so might be ready to score wins over Storm and/or Rabbitohs.

Sea Eagles still have firepower and can still make the 8 despite injury plagued.
Beg to differ Manly are absolutely NO hope their on 20 points, that's 3 wins and 150 f/a worse off than the Rooters with 3 games to play..and Rooters play West's Tigers this weekend so will go to 28 no matter what a now also Garrick-less Manly do their cooked and crispy...
Lay off the sauce brah lolol

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

I think the eagles are gone, tbh. Thd playing group seems pretty fractured over the pride jersey thing. I think Brisbane are the key. If they lose to the Eels and are upset by the dragons and Canberra win all three remaining games they are in.