Craig Laundy Interview - Talks Signing Ciraldo, Burton & More

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does a sponsor think they have such massive input into the club? I get they pay money but it feels like hes got way too much media attention and involvement as opposed to other clubs major sponsors. Typical ex politician selfishness. "Me me me. I made these things happen"
Pro and a con. Pros - Will fight hard for what he and the club wants .. after all it is his sponsor and a successful team is viewed more. Cons - he seems temperamentle.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least it is Craig, who is a very keen Canterbury supporter unlike his Dad who is a Tigers man or his Brother, former Bachelorette star Stu, who is a Roosters, Swans and Wallabies fan (say no more).

Last edited:

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Enjoyed listening to that.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me some of you blokes are flogs.. When we have no sponsor it’s why not?? Then when we get one (and a wealthy one at that) we whinge that he has to much to say…

Like I have said repeatedly, show me where the board and management are pissed at the Laundys for their involvement???

Fucking bipolar or in layman’s terms fucking typical kennel…

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why does a sponsor think they have such massive input into the club? I get they pay money but it feels like hes got way too much media attention and involvement as opposed to other clubs major sponsors. Typical ex politician selfishness. "Me me me. I made these things happen"
First time Ive heard Craig speak. It sounds like the Laundys were working in partnership with the Club to land Burton and Ciraldo. Nothing wrong with that and he gave full credit to the Club and the board. He just sounded passionate to me. Ive been critical of the old man in the past with what I thought went against the grain with the Club but I didnt hear anything wrong with this interview and gives us a small insight to there involvement.

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So laundy is now an expert rugby league guru all of a sudden? Seriously?

Bad enough you gave an unproven coach 5 years. Youre claiming he's there for 10 to 15 now. Wow. Thanks for the jinx and setting us up for a massive "egg in face" scenario.

Shut up about footy and just pump money into the club.
How about just shut up and be positive for once

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about just shut up and be positive for once
I think not. Its not called being negative its calling shit as it is. This is a risky deal and you cannot argue otherwise. So im well entitled to be critical and call shit out. Why should i be stupidly positive and just follow the herd? Lol. Fuck that. Im my own thinker. And this shit is risky as fuck. 5 years for an unproven coach is huge gamble.

This is not to say i dont want success for the club. I do. And if you believe that or not, couldnt care less. I wish Ciraldo all the best. But im also cautious as fuck especially after getting fucked over by previous unproven coaches.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
At least it is Craig, who is a very keen Canterbury supporter unlike his Dad who is a Tigers man or his Brother, former Bachelorette star Stu, who is a Roosters, Swans and Wallabies fan (say no more).
hughes said on talkn sport today he has know arthur for over 30 years and he is a dogs supporter

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think not. Its not called being negative its calling shit as it is. This is a risky deal and you cannot argue otherwise. So im well entitled to be critical and call shit out. Why should i be stupidly positive and just follow the herd? Lol. Fuck that. Im my own thinker. And this shit is risky as fuck. 5 years for an unproven coach is huge gamble.

This is not to say i dont want success for the club. I do. And if you believe that or not, couldnt care less. I wish Ciraldo all the best. But im also cautious as fuck especially after getting fucked over by previous unproven coaches.
Yes agree is a gamble... HOWEVER commenting in ways how you did previously actually hurts the club from a fan point of view. It breeds further negativity from other fans, which is what this club does not need... DOUBT... Be positive from all points of view and success will come as you BELIEVE.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you listen to the interview? That totally wasn’t his tone he’s actually very dte and wants success for the club stop being a negative nancy

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Worst vase scenario, he fails and gets that sck. Get over it!