Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was going to post this too; points to take away:

- laundy expects ciraldo to be at the dogs for 10-15 years
- laundy and dogs in talks to extend sponsorship long term (as opposed to the 2 year extension in the current contract)
- laundy ‘very confident’ in burton staying on long term
- bobcat ryan likely to be an assistant to ciraldo (that’s my view on it based on what was said)

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really positive signs! We need to embrace the direction we’re going in and be thankful for the influences and contributions of Gus and the Laundy family - thank goodness we have the right passionate people to restore the success in the blue and white jumper.

Grimace

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

- laundy and dogs in talks to extend sponsorship long term (as opposed to the 2 year extension in the current contract)
- bobcat ryan likely to be an assistant to ciraldo (that’s my view on it based on what was said)
Great story but you are on the wrong track with Andrew Ryan as the assistant coach!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Did he agree that his logo is shit and he will change it??

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I've always said Bobcat should be nurtured as a future dogs coach. We need to keep 3 past GF winners in our coaching circles not shun them. Critically important for the future. Add Sherwin and Ogre to that as well.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Did he agree that his logo is shit and he will change it??
they should put a different pub on it each week - supporters can pick the pub they like when ordering one

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So laundy is now an expert rugby league guru all of a sudden? Seriously?

Bad enough you gave an unproven coach 5 years. Youre claiming he's there for 10 to 15 now. Wow. Thanks for the jinx and setting us up for a massive "egg in face" scenario.

Shut up about footy and just pump money into the club.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does a sponsor think they have such massive input into the club? I get they pay money but it feels like hes got way too much media attention and involvement as opposed to other clubs major sponsors. Typical ex politician selfishness. "Me me me. I made these things happen"