topine hate?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Club obviously put a mark next to his name for whatever reason and isn't interested in developing him any further. Meh.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lol what hate? Some just aren't convinced he's a superstar. Topine indifference would be a more accurate term. If you want examples of players who get legit hate on here look no further than Adam Elliott, yours truly or the bloke you are using as an avatar.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol what hate? Some just aren't convinced he's a superstar. Topine indifference would be a more accurate term. If you want examples of players who get legit hate on here look no further than Adam Elliott, yours truly or the bloke you are using as an avatar.
Is that Avatar a young Richard Prior ??

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Topine is little more than a journeyman. He just fills in when required.
Edwards offers a lot more. being a prop he will be an asset for years to come.
He reminds me of a younger Paul Harragon.
Edwards played 73 mins on Friday and had 3 runs for 19 metres. Hopefully it’s just a one off but it’s a big step up playing boys in NSW cup to playing FG.

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Topine is little more than a journeyman. He just fills in when required.
Edwards offers a lot more. being a prop he will be an asset for years to come.
He reminds me of a younger Paul Harragon.
Really? He reminds me more of someone like a Fuifui Moimoi type

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I rate Topine more than Harrison. Topine isn't a world beater but I think he could be a solid Grimaldi type squad player. Not as good as Lobster but the same style of player that every team needs to fill in now and then..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Topine will go to the Wahs then next time we play them will have a blinder like DWZ or Montoya in recent years

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The club/Gould's doing a lot of good things but I personally think how Topine's been treated this year is wrong. The kid bleeds blue and white and is more talented then a lot of players picked ahead of him (e.g. Waddell, Stimson, Edwards, Morrin, etc.)

LadWriter1

Waterboy
Reaction score
So because the bloke loves the club, people are hounding the club and Gus to give him an extension. What about other players not getting an extension? How do you know they don’t love the club as much as Topine.

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would have thought he could develop into a 14 for us longer term. Brings energy, work on versatility and ball skills etc over time

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's the sickening jizz fest over average players.

Waddell is a far better player than Topine but he doesn't have the pashun & deeziyah so he is not in the good books.